View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Martin Lindstedt Has Mixed-Raced Nephews!

Martin Lindstedt Has Mixed-Raced Nephews!

http://www.myspace.com/lizthatulove
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49678
    http://harryschwartz.blogspot.com/20...le-martin.html
    http://newnation.com/forums/archive/...p/t-68050.html
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ll=1#post48993

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamB/Granmasta B Mudshark
    I listened to last night's program. Why does this known child molester keeping denying he's got negroes in the woodpile? What gives?

Forever yours,

-WilliamB
    Back in 2005 when I became an active member of the Church of the Daughters of ZOG I got to witnezz the dismissal of Martin Lindstedt for the rape of his own grandson. He was publishing sum very disturbing ideas about raping every non-white and using them as "breeding/brooding stock." Needlezz to say it was a great day for Christian Israel and the imprisonment of the ADL's most prolific dataminer unfortunatly led to several years of uninhibited fellowship within Christian Identity. Still, why he would condem race-mixing so adamatly bothered me and I had to discover his reasons.

Thus, I continued to write to Martin Lindstedt while he was in the nutZhouse and during this time he admitted to me he had a sister named Elizabeth or better known as "Liz That You Luv" and he somehow felt shame because she had procreated with a number of 'negro bucks' bringin' forth several "mamzer spawn of the devil" (as Marty likes to puts it).

Martin was released for only a few monthz before he was arrested for his third sex-crime against a minor but during this time I was able to trace down his sister's myspace account and glean several pikturez of Liz the supposed "mudshark" and her children.

Below is Martin's sister "Liz" several years later with her current fine, upstanding boyfriend, Tyrone:

During a radio show conducted in mid-2009 I asked Martin Lindstedt how he would be able to do the work of the Daughters of ZOG and what would happen when Christian Israel discovers his own neices and nephews were of a mixed-race. He hopped and jumped and did nothing but avoid the question. Knowing this, I still promoted him to "pope" within the ranks of the Daughters of ZOG as I felt he could aid the ADL and SPLC greatly due to his undying hatred of Christian Identity and his undying love of skat and feces.

While Martin has since contacted his sister Elizabeth and caused her to remove several of the pikturez once showcased on her myspace account, I was able to save several of them before they were removed. Be sure to check her current account for updatez on her lovely mixed-raced family.

This cute 'bunny' is the first-born daughter of Elizabeth named "Shaquanda Lindstedt" and Martin has recently boasted about being the childz Mack-daddy/godfather:

This handsome basketball star is named "Jermille Lindstedt" and has dreamz of being a rapper or a fireman someday. It's recorded that he fell victim to one of Martin's ASSaults:

Here's a current pikture (circa 2010) of both Shaquanda and Jermille Lindstedt taken during a family camping trip to the outskirtz of Detroit that Martin gleefully attended:

So you see, dear WilliamB/Granmasta B Mudshark, we at the Church of the Daughters of ZOG have no real idea why our most prolific Rabbi Martin Lindstedt would deny theze cute little treasures unless he has a good reason for doing so. We speckulate that it's because he's desperately trying to get back into Christian Identity since his incarceration for pedophilia and these obviouz factz might not look good to those he's attempting to slander.

Whatever the pope's reazons it should be noted that we trust Martin Lindstedt's JEWjement completely thus we ask that you keep these easily-proven factz between uz. If Christian Identity were to find out about Liz, Shaquanda and Jermille Lindstedt he might not be able to so easily falzely imprison and defame those genuine CI pastorz out there, which would defeat our very reasonz for employing him.

Thank you for your underground support and for aiding us in removing all vestages of Biblical truth out there. No doubt Martin Lindstedt is doing an outstanding job by hizself but any help is always appreziated. Now go forth, my minion and dark succubus - rize and deztroy those silly Bible teacherz that dare follow the Bible's mandatez!

Hail Destruction!!!

Defiler Spictor Mapplethorpe
    Church of the Daughters of ZOG/Abuser of Linseed
    http://www.churchofsatan.com/
    I am THE Spictor Mapplethorpe; Abuser of Linseed.

Re: Martin Lindstedt Has Mixed-Raced Nephews!

Over 368 page views in less than two hours? Interesting.

Looks as if this article has pissed off some "higher-ups."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Over 368 page views in less than two hours? Interesting.

Looks as if this article has pissed off some "higher-ups."
    seedliner,

Likely a testimony to our people's thirst for Lashon hara.

Promoted to article.

Yah bless,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Why am I not shocked by this? Leroy Shirlene Goldblatt foretold it last year!

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Obadiah 1:18

I listened to last night's program. Why does this known child molester keeping denying he's got negroes in the woodpile? What gives?

Forever yours,

-WilliamB
    So Little Willy started out life as an anti-Marty-Lindstedtist, but as he grew older and wiser became a pro-Marty-Lindstedtist?

Makes senselessness to me.

Obadiah 1:18

The Pope of CI Gains Another Convert!

Marty, Marty, Marty, I listened to the recording of the show tonight. You started ranting, yelling and spitting like a joo who had lost a nickel down the storm drain. Tell us, False Prophet Marty, how many do you have in your congregation? How many Good White Men look to you for leadership? No, you can't count all your sockpuppets. And No, you can't count a few burned out methheads you met in the joint either.

Back with your filthy talk again Marty, you are showing yourself every day a false prophet.

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
    Ephesians 4:29
    http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...ll=1#post48966

It's over for Marty. All over. It won't be long before even his loyal [read: sloshed and/or crazy] followers like Johnny "Altar Boy" Britton give him the ol' heave ho.

Re: The Pope of CI Gains Another Convert!

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    It's over for Marty. All over. It won't be long before even his loyal [read: sloshed and/or crazy] followers like Johnny "Altar Boy" Britton give him the ol' heave ho.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer joo!

Re: Marty Lindstedt: Public Spokesperson for the "Bowel" Movement

Quote Originally Posted by The C.I. Forum View Post
    "Slander and Gossip in the Bible", the latest CPM podcast, is now online. Pastor Visser delivers a cogent sermon on the subject, then world leading slanderer and gossiper Marty "I never told a lie I didn't like" Lindstedt calls in to provide expert testimony.

Download

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...
    Dude! What's that horrible thing on your avatar's neck? Oh, I'm sorry...that's its head.

Re: The Dead Asparagus gang rides again

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    Since most normal people have a hard time decipering anything that Marty says due to his tendency to babble like a retard I though I'd give a few definations to help.

Zog falsefront- Any WN forum that won't let Marty post.

Zogbot- Anyone that disagrees with Marty.

Criminal mamzer- Anyone that has made Marty look stupid, to include but not limited to, myself, Pastors Visser, Finck and James, Obie, SB and Victor.

True Isrealite- Marty and anyone that agrees with him, regardless of their racial make up and beliefs, these include, people of mixed race, those who accept race mixing and place non white culture above white culture like Bansai Billy. Like I said anyone dumb enough to pretend to believe Marty.
    Here's a work-in-progress Glossary of Lindstedtisms from The Phora

This Alternate Glossary of Lindstedtisms was started by Tonto at VNN.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Tyrone Lindstedt

yo! i dont be minding you putting pics of my son on here cuz i hate Marty as much as u.

next time jus be asking and ****. myspace be showing who links 2 you and ****.

word up and peace out wasists.