View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

Interesting how both Tonto and Muddy admired Visser last week.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-431660.mp3

How they got lifted up when they assumed their own victory.

Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post

Genius!
    " It's censorsheep! " lmmfao

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post

Genius!
    Marty was actually pretty stupid to even go to Canada, my guess is that he made no effort to research Canadian law. I think he thought Quebec was not subject to Canadian federal law or something which means he does not even understand how Canada works at all and thinks that Canadian provinces are soverign states when the US system is unique that way. All of Canada is subject to every single federal law and a province cannot make a law that disagrees with federal law, but I guess the stinky one learned that lesson the hard way. I really hope Marty tries China next, he'll be kicked out of there as well because he is equally ignorant of their system, thinking that they won't have a problem with him.

It's as if somebody POLISHed off Marty's website, huh?

Re: Sing it, Marty! Sing it!

If somebody could suffer through all those 'turds and find them, we could released a "greatest hits" set for Marty.

Not that anybody would buy it, but it may send some web hits.

Re: How Would You Classify Marty?

I almost went for "Rabbi of Rabbit Track Road" but chose "She-Man Master of the Looniverse" instead.

Funny thread.

Pastor Bill

Marty is being eaten alive by the envy of Cain because I got to be on Pastor Visser's show, poor wittle feller just can't stand the fact that I am becoming accepted as a CI teacher while he can't even keep his daffy forum up. Also Marty says he is going to supeona me in his big lawsuit, do it Marty, I dare you, first good luck getting the supeona put in my hand which is the only way that I will accept service and then I will not answer it when they finally do serve me (which could literally take years in itself). Yes, I will happily be held in contempt of ZOGs court, that is the difference between you and me Marty, I have no fear of ZOGs jails and I never have, you're the snitch who is running around whining about how you need ZOG to save you. I honestly wish that you were not such a gutless piece of garbage and would grow the balls to face me like a man, but you won't so I'll have to settle for laughing at you, over and over and over again.
    Last edited by Pastor Bill; 12-30-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Those Hilarious Marty Quotes

I am not very agile, but I have upper arms and shoulders that can bend horseshoes.
    Rusted, crumbling, hundred-year-old horseshoes.

Why would Marty want to bend a horseshoe, anyway? Like him, they're already bent.

I almost feel sorry for Amy. Notice I said almost?

I grow weary of your continual whining, Amy.

I'm taking you back to Hell with me.
    I am THE Spictor Mapplethorpe; Abuser of Linseed.