View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 76 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Blog Entries

Unhappy Precepts

11. Truth requires little explanation. Therefore, beware of verbose doctrines. The great principles are revealed in brevity.

12. Truth does not fear investigation.

71. The judgments of the guardians, the leaders, must be true to Natural Law and tempered by reason.

82. Respect must be earned; it cannot be demanded or assumed.

83. Avoid a vexatious man, for his venom will poison your own nature.

84. Self discipline is a mark of higher man.

85. One measure of a man is cheerfulness in adversity.

86. A fool judges others by their words. A wise man judges others by their actions and accomplishments.
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Precepts

86. A fool judges others by their words. A wise man judges others by their actions and accomplishments.
    There goes my dizzyingly high opinion of Pastor Martin Lindstedt.
    Last edited by Obadiah 1:18; 01-13-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: The Dead Asparagus gang rides again

Was it ever determined if marty ever knew who his father was?? sorry, ive not kept up..
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Wood View Post
    Was it ever determined if marty ever knew who his father was?? sorry, ive not kept up..
    Nobody knows who Marty's father is yet it's been confirmed his mother is a kikess by the name of Samuelson.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The only known photo of Marty's dad.

Re: cpm.noonhost.com is BLOCKED!

Bungling secret agent Russ Walker shows his true colors (all red) in this post from Marty's sanity-free speech forum.

Shane you really laid them out last night on Martin’s program. You presented new information, as far as I was concerned, and certainly captivated the audience. The typical name calling etc. was suspended while you were talking. While I happen to agree with you that alone does not make it truth. There are anti-Paul websites which show that Paul was never ordained an apostle and in my opinion he never even talked to Yahshuha in his life. His father was a Pharisee and he was proud to be a Pharisee. He was a Johnny come lately at best. If you remove Paul from the Bible then Roman Catholicism and all of the jack ass evangelical whores have nothing to talk about. Paul in Acts 21:39 said that he was a jew.

The numbers for Martin’s program, even though unadvertised, were probably over 40. Martin is not afraid of adverse comment. Finck mutes all guests because he is afraid of other’s idea and cannot answer their comments.
    Martin will be on again on Sunday evening 9PM EST/ 8 PM CST.

Russ Walker
    So let me see...Russ hates Bill Finck and Pastor Visser, reckons Pastor Bob Jones is a Jew (!), thinks cracklin' Amy Rose, i.e. Marty, is the bee's knees, despite being well aware of Amy's penchant for kiddie skinning, and doesn't think too highly of the Apostle Paul.

Can I have a "Definitely not a ZOGbot"?

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

Missouri white supremacist charged with sex crime
    Posted: May 13, 2005

White supremacist Martin Lindstedt, of Granby, Missouri, was arrested by Newton County authorities on May 10, and charged with first degree statutory sodomy, a charge that indicates the victim was under 12 years of age.

For years, Lindstedt, a former truck driver, has been a vocal white supremacist and an adherent of Christian Identity, a racist and anti-Semitic religious sect. Most recently, he had been the Missouri contact for the Church of the Sons of Yahweh, a Louisiana-based Christian Identity group whose leader, Morris Gulett, was arrested in May 2005 for allegedly planning a bank robbery.

Newton County authorities said that Lindstedt's arrest followed an investigation stemming from a report of child abuse. According to documents posted by Lindstedt to his Web site, his four grandchildren were removed from his custody following the report and he was suspected by authorities of having abused them.

Lindstedt said on his Web site that local authorities "and probably the jews and feds," wanted to create false child molestation charges against him, and claimed that he "notified the Resistance to commit some discreet atrocities if necessary for revenge." He told a local prosecuting attorney that he prayed every day that God or Muslims would use biological warfare on the U.S. and that he himself looked forward "to destroying your families in retaliation for destroying not only my family, but the families of so many others."

In the 1990s, Lindstedt was an early proponent of the anti-government militia movement, operating his "one-man militia group," the 7th Missouri Militia, and publishing an occasional newsletter, "The Modern Militiaman's Gazette," throughout the late 1990s. Over time, Lindstedt became more interested in promoting white supremacy, changing the title of his newsletter to the "Resistance Political Frontline."

Lindstedt achieved most of his notoriety as a perennial candidate for public office. Since 1994, he has run for federal, state, and local offices, on a variety of political party tickets, but has invariably lost, typically with a miniscule percentage of the vote.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/granby-mo
    http://newnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68050
    http://thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49678

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Nobody knows who Marty's father is yet it's been confirmed his mother is a kikess by the name of Samuelson.
    Marty's father was a somewhat successful swindler name Frederick(?) Lindstedt.

Get Your Limited Edition Marty Lindstedt T-Shirt Here!

Last edited by Obadiah 1:18; 04-11-2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Typo

Unhappy Re: Get Your Limited Edition Marty Lindstedt T-Shirt Here!

LOL!

Marty was on the forum four minutes after it came up.

We'll let him stew outside the gate for awhile.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)