View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Marty, you gender-bendering hypocrite you!

Marty, you've vilified me no end for using a *female avatar, calling me a transsexual, in forums and on podcasts, but here you are on this very forum, using a female avatar yourself and, even worse, posting under a female name, Amy Rose! Where's Pilgrim and her 'H' for hypocrite when you need her?

You know, Marty, in all my years of posting on Internet forums, I have never, ever, encountered somebody who's such a compendium of human failings as you. What do you, or one of your sockpuppets, have to say for yourself?

*For the record, it's a pic of actress Alicia Witt.

EDIT: Marty, I have some good news for you, and I have some bad news. The good news is I'm going to stop calling you Marty for the time being. (Are you pleased?) The bad news is I am going to start calling you Pastor Amy Lindstedt.

Oh how sweet it is!!!
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Pastor Bill

Re: Marty, you gender-bendering hypocrite you!

But Marty just wants to feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Pastor Bill

I've learned some things about Marty that explains quite a bit. It seems that when he was a child he didn't have a single friend and was picked on by just about everyone at school, getting slapped around, called Lindstink because the rear end of a dead rhino apparently gave off a more pleasing aroma. He NEVER fought back but would run screaming to the teachers like a sissy. When all the kids would be questioned they claimed that Marty lied and not a single kid would speak on his behalf and with no witnesses the school authorities had their hands tied. The next day Marty would show up with his Mom who would go to the Principal and demand that these vicious criminals (kids acting like kids) be sent to prison for the rest of their lives, when nothing was done she became irrate and refused to leave until she saw the children taken away to prison (which was not even legally possible in Mo at the time). Therefore the school had no choice but to call the cops after which she repeated her insane demands, threatened to have the cops imprisoned if they refused. Finally the cops got her to leave by threatening to arrest her and the next day the children and teachers would arrive to find human feces smeared all over the front door, and this happened time and time again. This actually explains how Marty became the gutless sissy that he is now and where he inherited his insanity from. He is basically the same vile outcast that he was back then, with the same insane belief that he has power and is feared by many. He's nothing but the same schoolyard sissy that got atomic wedgies on a regular basis, screaming and demanding that people be fired, arrested, etc., filing idiotic lawsuits that get laughed out of court every time things don't go his way.

Obadiah 1:18

Pastor Bill, I think you're being a little unfair on Marty. If you could have seen the nasty gang of kids that used to pick on the poor guy, you wouldn't blame him one bit for running screaming to the authorities. Here is pic of the ringleader, a vicious master of the martial arts.

Re: The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity

Marty, you're gonna have to deal with ten-thousand furious warlords once they find out you've been trawling Internet forums in Roxy's bloomers.

Pastor Bill

Re: The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity

I don't like what is being said about Pastors Swift anf Butler here. I don't agree with alot of what Swift says but I have no doubt that he was a true servant of YHWH and only a fool cannot see the contributions he made to DSCI as one of it's pioneers.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Pastor Bill, I think you're being a little unfair on Marty. If you could have seen the nasty gang of kids that used to pick on the poor guy, you wouldn't blame him one bit for running screaming to the authorities. Here is pic of the ringleader, a vicious master of the martial arts.

Actually I think Marty fought that kid last week, and got the snot beat out of him.

I think the reason that Marty's been going around in drag as Amy Rose is he's hoping against hope that the mile-long queue of DSCI preachers and White Nationalists who are itching to beat the urine-soaked asparagus out of him will mistake him for Roxy and leave him alone.

Then again, it might just be Marty's way of expressing his inner homo.

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

Speaking of false fronts, Marty, I noticed you've been wearing one as a part of your Amy Rose ensemble. You cut a fine figure as a white trash slag.

Thumbs up Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

Wow! The mods cleaned up Marty's mess real nice!

Thanks for taking down all of "pasturd" Amy's skat photos, Pastor Bill!