View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1197

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Somehow I don't think he'll be here long.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Lindstedt is also an avowed enemy of Pastor Visser. If he's going to be allowed on this Forum, I'll find some place else to spend my time.
    Marty has been here as Bill Biggs since 2014. He's not going anywhere any time soon. Besides, Pastor Visser and Marty are on good terms.. for the most part.

[LINK]

This forum practices a no ban, 100% free speech, non censorship policy. Plus nobody seems to mind the likes of George Lentz, so what's the difference if we have strait up Jews or Lindstedt posting here? I really don't see the difference. If nobody finds an issue with one person actively poisoning this forum then I don't find any issue with fifty people poisoning this forum. So.. Lindstedt is here? So what. So there's a self admitted Jew here? So what. I have no more s#1ts to give, I'm all out, but that's just me.

Shouldn't he at least be confined to Wogfull Wonderland ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Shouldn't he at least be confined to Wogfull Wonderland ?
    What happens is a decision strictly for the moderator. Actions for the moderator are leave the posts as they are, move the entire thread into Wogfull Wonderland, or delete the offending posts.

Keeping posters that are here to poison the forum, Jews, or Marty confined to any specific area of the forum is impossible. They have full reign to do and say as they please until the moderator sees fit to take one of the above actions.

FYI - Adherent, Crossman, and myself are NOT moderators. The list of moderators are listed below..

Moderators :

Archivist - Forums: Covenant People’s Ministry

Prakazrel - Forums: Covenant People’s Ministry

stardust - Forums: Daughters of Adam

Voorhees - Forums: Wogful Wonderland

Global Administrators :

admin

Pastor Visser

Re: Wel-cum-cum cum-cum from Bill of Biggs/Pastor Mad Dog Marty, Demsky-jewboy.

Shalom! As a ci pastor I only desire peace.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pdemsky

Welcome all new homeboys:

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Welcome pastors Paul and Martin. You'll enjoy it here for certain.

You banned three ZOGling whigger ass-clown ZOGbot Stooges

You banned three ZOGling whigger ass-clown ZOGbot Stooges & a whiggress who doesn't understand that Silly Billy prefers Gaede Hiberniggeress Creatarded whore pu$$y

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post30384

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    We've permanently banned Bill DeClue, Paul Mullet, Billy Roper and Tina Roper.

Happy Birthday, Pastor Visser!

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) was already reaching out to Obie-gender-bender but the de-pickeled Ozzie tranny-poofteroid was smart enough to reject the MumpsNutted niglet-niece molesting lying retard.

http://www.the-christian-identity-fo...post__p__80613

The Rick-Spring / Paul Mullet Factotum for ZOGbots Silly Roper is over on Passtard Swill's meth-addled mamzer forum bitching about you and Lindstedt being mean to known whores other than his foolish wife because you didn't censor Lindstedt for making fun of this Piercetard party grrrrl & Bride-zilla of the Piercetarded Multitudes quick enough. Silly Billy Roper, who knows nothing about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity -- other than cumpared to the latest Rick Spring ZOGbot Paul Mullet still recovering from the same lot of poisoned crack that killed Ray Redfearn, -- other than through inverse quasi-demi-male telegony sure isn't telling his skank about his past history as a CreaTard back in the 90's with Awful She Hyena April Gaede and how Silly Roper wants to becum-cum April Gaede Meercat #666.

Passtard Swill must have gone without a rock of crack for the past two months so it could host v-bulletin 5.1.x on the Bronze plan costing $25 per month. Soon enough the anglo-mestizo Passtard Swill of Booze with the ZOGbot-boughten credentials will prefer two rocks of crack that month and this nonsense shall disappear again.

https://www.rem-n-ant.site/forum/doc...=1466#post1466

Anyways, Lindstedt is going to rip that lying ZOGbot tard a whole new asshole quick enough and drive them to the papist-preterist No-Devils like Meerkkkat Mark & Klunt Downey and Rabbi Niggernose Baal Finck-el-stein/sheenie.

Hail Victory!!!

Wilhelm Von Biggs

Last edited by Bill Biggs; 06-09-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Re: You banned three ZOGling whigger ass-clown ZOGbot Stooges

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post
    You banned three ZOGling whigger ass-clown ZOGbot Stooges & a whiggress who doesn't understand that Silly Billy prefers Gaede Hiberniggeress Creatarded whore pu$$y

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post30384

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) was already reaching out to Obie-gender-bender but the de-pickeled Ozzie tranny-poofteroid was smart enough to reject the MumpsNutted niglet-niece molesting lying retard.

http://www.the-christian-identity-fo...post__p__80613

The Rick-Spring / Paul Mullet Factotum for ZOGbots Silly Roper is over on Passtard Swill's meth-addled mamzer forum bitching about you and Lindstedt being mean to known whores other than his foolish wife because you didn't censor Lindstedt for making fun of this Piercetard party grrrrl & Bride-zilla of the Piercetarded Multitudes quick enough. Silly Billy Roper, who knows nothing about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity -- other than cumpared to the latest Rick Spring ZOGbot Paul Mullet still recovering from the same lot of poisoned crack that killed Ray Redfearn, -- other than through inverse quasi-demi-male telegony sure isn't telling his skank about his past history as a CreaTard back in the 90's with Awful She Hyena April Gaede and how Silly Roper wants to becum-cum April Gaede Meercat #666.

Passtard Swill must have gone without a rock of crack for the past two months so it could host v-bulletin 5.1.x on the Bronze plan costing $25 per month. Soon enough the anglo-mestizo Passtard Swill of Booze with the ZOGbot-boughten credentials will prefer two rocks of crack that month and this nonsense shall disappear again.

https://www.re-mn-ant.site/forum/doc...=1466#post1466

Anyways, Lindstedt is going to rip that lying ZOGbot tard a whole new asshole quick enough and drive them to the papist-preterist No-Devils like Meerkkkat Mark & Klunt Downey and Rabbi Niggernose Baal Finck-el-stein/sheenie.

Hail Victory!!!

Wilhelm Von Biggs

Those links may be removed or altered by the moderator, Sir Wilhelm.

FYI

Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning

Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning, especially cooncerning the Treachery of ZOGbot tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0392#post30392

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType/ArchPossum View Post
    Those links may be removed or altered by the moderator, Sir Wilhelm.

FYI

They might indeed Moan ArchPossum, yet why should they? No one hath ever questioned the religious political acumen of Sir Wilhelm Vonn Biggs.

You have the MumpsNutted Lying Tard asking to stick it to this Board's owner and the Trannoid one from Oz Down Low-Down Under who everyone knows is a lesbian refusing its witless 'services'.

Then you have the scruffy Factotum of ZOGbots telling its clueless skank that it uses as itz Beard that no, it hath not tupped the Hibernegroid Quean of the Piercetard Multitudes with the Reputation for being the Bridezilla of the CreaTarded Piercetards and that yes it has a Future in ZOGbottery. It doesn't. Itz ignorance and treachery shall be exposed, if not here, then somewhere else.

It is but a matter of time before the Transgendered Poofteroid From Oz pulls a Hal Turner and takes down the link and the anglo-mestizoid Phil in Booze needs a crack rock and no longer has the $25 per month for the Bronze Plan on V-bulletin for these links to disappear except here, on the Half-Bearded One's page, and into the memory hole of Google anyway. So why not leave this matter to the Designs of YHWH?

Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning, especially cooncerning the Treachery of ZOGbot tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists.

How is this for Aesopian Allegory?

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Vonn Biggs.