View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: Urgent Alert! The Pope of CI's Gone Poofter!

LOL. Yes ... I received a "friend request" but I asked Obadiah if "she" (Amy) was a friend or a foe. According to this thread ... she's a ho. Anyway, I took Obadiah's advice and passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Marty's out of the closet and into hot-pants and fishnet stockings again! That's right, Amy Rose is back on the prowl and, like a toothless Thai hooker in a mining camp bar, she's looking for action! So far she's tried to crack onto me and Saxon Jackson, but you could be next! If Amy comes a-knocking on your door, asking to be your friend, just tell her you're playing cards with Pastor Faber and she'll run screaming.

Why is Amy Rose like Santa Claus?
    Cause she's a ho ho ho!

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Urgent Alert! The Pope of CI's Gone Poofter!

Amy Rose after a visit to the beauty saloon.

Last edited by Obadiah 1:18; 07-05-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Re: Marty slanders Pastor Visser and the rest of us on the Jim Giles show.

Some fresh pearls of wisdom from the Pope.

Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction. Essentially Visser is exposed as a thief, a criminal, a mamzer and a meth-goober, and is only usefool as a Judas-possum.

Avoid coontact with this entire bunch of treasonous ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers. They are ZOGbots.
    We got a ZOGbot problem
    ZOGbots always on my mind

Re: Liars in Yahweh's pulpit!

1Jn 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren.
    I guess that the secular churches are not the only one's who ignore this passage.
    This is the same type of infighting that I find in the local church and just proves that we are in the flesh.
    Even though we are CI and have found the true path, our flesh, although white is still flesh.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Pastor Bill

Re: Liars in Yahweh's pulpit!

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    That's a fact! Swift is my favorite pastor, period.
    My personal favorite is Comparet.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction.
    I’ve never met nor worked for Rick Spring.

Perhaps if Lindstedt keeps repeating this lie it will cover up the fact that Gulett, Faber and I are the last of the Swift/Butler faction.

Perhaps Marty forgets he was excommunicated by the very men that ordained me.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

Perhaps if Lindstedt keeps repeating this lie it will cover up the fact that Gulett, Faber and I are the last of the Swift/Butler faction.

Truth and logic never darken the doorstep of 338 Rabbit Track Road.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    We all reap what we sow!

Now, Giles attacks Lindstedt.

Fireworks start at 1:18 (when Hadding and Lindstedt call in).

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...es-chimps-out/
    LOL!

Linseed got proved a punk again!

There’s your so-called “leader.”

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

And from what I heard the only reason that Gulett ordained Marty in the first place is because he lied about his education, which is non existant.

...and Marty turns hundreds off to the CI message once again. Bravo!

Here's "Mona" the other nutbar...