View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1191

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    From what I hear, Bitchcock is behind it.
    This does not surprise me. ACH is a well-known snitch in CI.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    This does not surprise me. ACH is a well-known snitch in CI.
    Who is this?
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Who is this?
    Andrew Carrington Hitchcock.

Along with Adamic Ponderings and someone called Don Hunt; although I think they could be the same person. I was forwarded an email claiming that they took down Lindstedt. Adamic Ponderings I do know, as we were in BI-R (British-Israel/Revised) together. I think he used to post on here as Pompey. From the fact he was disillusioned with Finck, I think it is the same person. I haven't spoken to any of these people since October last year.

Most of the people who were trolling Lindstedt/Shane Davis and Russell LaForge are nothing more than Steamers and SK (script kiddies) "Deus Vulting" anyone who they think is a heretic. I'm not kidding here! There may be a large awakening of CI-style doctrine, but it will be coming from gamers, not preachers. That is how they see it, anyway.

Lindstedt has been blaming Billy Roper of all people for this, but I don't know him. I assume he was/is the yes man for Mullet, but that is beyond me. However, Hitchcock is playing a game within CI turning people against each other. He claims that Joey November (Eli James) brought him in back in 2014. However, it was actually Paul Yiddish, not November. Hitchcock, along with Yiddish are batting for Vauxhall Cross, I have no doubt.

Sadly, Lindstedt can't hear anything beyond the stammering, lisping rabbi in his own skull, so I doubt he will listen. He is certainly beyond the ability to learn at this point is his existence. Poor critter...

Although I know it doesn't belong here, I just want to make myself clear on when I said earlier: "There may be a large awakening of CI-style doctrine, but it will be coming from gamers, not preachers."

On Steam/M&B/CS:GO and other platforms, there are no preachers; just a whole bunch of file and sermon sharing among the players. When they stop dicking around playing games (although I have no problems with games, so long as they are constructive), they will want to converse with people who can preach as leaders. So where will they go? Finck's? Hell no. His "Races of Genesis 10" essay was okay, but the rest of his doctrine is race based, with no spiritual motion. Those kids are racist and White, but they realise it isn't enough. They are looking for something more. Pashtur Schteev blocks everyone on the EFR chat; apart from that, most people I speak to despise November, Vandersol and those filthy yids over there. They will come here, and they will be right to do so. Visser is the future of racial Christianity. Why? Two reasons, and they are both simple.

1). Visser is in his mid-40s; he is old enough to earn genuine respect from a younger group of people, but young enough to relate to a younger audience. The fact he is still living also helps (Swift, Comparet, Gale are all gone; most young people aren't interested in old tapes yet. Remember, they need the milk first).

2). He isn't shy of the Cross. In his videos he will wear a crucifix, talk like a teacher, you get what I am saying here. That is what mid/late teens need. Their parents and schools have failed to give them any Biblical teachings, so they are blank slates. When I showed a cousin of mine one of Visser's videos, he said that the Cross is like gang colors for the White man. Interesting point, but not one I would have come with myself, despite that I am only in my mid-30s. But he already sees Christianity as being strictly a "White man thing".

So when these kids/young people need the meat, they will only find Visser; that is a good thing. Right now though, they are still calling non-Whites mamzers and beasts of the field. The largest group was the "120 Crew", taken from Strong's #120 for Adam. That had nearly 200 members. That Mikael, who does shows with Vandersol came from that group.

Re: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

So I am sorry I have gone on a long discourse here, but I thought it was relevant to a remark I previously made.

But I told Lindstedt who took him down, and why. What he chooses to do with that information now is up to him.

For the record, I am "Dances with Mamzers" on TalkShoe. I was a member of the 120 Crew. Myself and Mikael had a falling out over EFR. I now have no time for that, as I am working on my fourth module exam for my NBC certification. Although it is Single-Seedline, it is still how the late Alan Campbell started out.

Adamic Ponderings and his ilk are part of the "Mamzer Slayers". They mainly concentrate on doxing, internet theft and scripting. The only thing I can say in their defence is that Lindstedt may call them "Pakis", but they are Whiter than what he is. BUt let Lindstedt believe what he wants. I've said all I can for now.

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    So I am sorry I have gone on a long discourse here, but I thought it was relevant to a remark I previously made.

But I told Lindstedt who took him down, and why. What he chooses to do with that information now is up to him.

For the record, I am "Dances with Mamzers" on TalkShoe. I was a member of the 120 Crew. Myself and Mikael had a falling out over EFR. I now have no time for that, as I am working on my fourth module exam for my NBC certification. Although it is Single-Seedline, it is still how the late Alan Campbell started out.

Adamic Ponderings and his ilk are part of the "Mamzer Slayers". They mainly concentrate on doxing, internet theft and scripting. The only thing I can say in their defence is that Lindstedt may call them "Pakis", but they are Whiter than what he is. BUt let Lindstedt believe what he wants. I've said all I can for now.
    My ilk??? c'mon man be serious. Limpseed needed to be taken down because of the slander he throws at people. I'm not sorry. In fact I will do it again if he utters a single untruth about any of us... me, you, the lads, Visser, ACH... anyone. This punk hasn't been outta state for about 20 years yet he somehow knows everything there is to know about everyone. Why did you stick up for him? Marvin would piss on you the moment he had something on you. He is an Asiatic, he can't and won't be anything else than a snake in the grass. YOU CAN'T USE CHRISTIAN CONDUCT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNQUALIFIED TO BE A CHRISTIAN. PERIOD! You will be seen as weak and taken for a ride. I remember you said that to me... maybe take your own advice??? DEUS VULT! ~ Adamic Ponderings

But most people don't take Lindstedt seriously, so any threat from him, be it from trolling or slandering are over.

His Bible teachings I find weak, half-arsed even, but not offensive. He shot his load by late-2010, he has been a comedy act since. He is an old man, he is an outcast everywhere he goes. I hold my hands up and admit I feel sorry for him. His "Tards" are all he has of a social life. I don't feel right that he was deprived of that. However, that is your gig, not mine, so have at it.

My biggest disagreement with you is over Bitchcock. He isn't one of us, never has been, never will be. He will call you "Brother", then stab you in the back, or pretend he is too busy to take notice of what is going on. I don't know why you listen to him. You are letting him use you while he can hide on his little show interviewing nutters. Screw Bitchcock.

However, over Shane Davis, the marrano slave trader descendant who is the runt of the litter, along with that filthy Edomite Cajun, Walker Russell Laforge, I will back you up on.

Deus Vult.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this then. Unlike that Lapp/Sioux/Ashkenazi abomination, who wishes to rule with 10,000 sock-puppets, I mean, warlords, on the crest of Mount Mamzer, I won't hold any Genesis 3:15 enmity against you. According to the Gospel of Marvin, anyone who disagrees with you must be a mamzer... Marv. 6:66 - "Da thing 'bout, da thing 'bout it is... Folks... I bleve in da grate triblation... I gon' take a brake... Hail victory! Knowmeen??? ~ Adamic Ponderings

If greatness had a name, I'd sue them for identity theft...

Lol @ Mount Mamzer

I agree with you; we can simply disagree on this. Opinions are like clothes, they are changed everyday. Maybe that is why Lindstedt is the way he is...

Walker Russell Laforge. Him and Lindstedt aren't so different. I'd love to see him come up to one of us and complain about our tattoos (not that I have any). I'd bottle the old bastard.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG