View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: Marty ruined my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    Yes, Davis is a Marrano.

A friend of ours called Sussexman has a book detailing where all the slave traders from Seville, Spain went after they left the Old World. The Davids (pronounced Dar-veeds) moved to Virginia in the 1660s. By the 1820s they had moved to Tennessee, where they Anglicized the name to Davis, and started working in the legal profession and taking part in certain "philanthropic activities", in other words, masonry.

His brother is both a lawyer and a freemason. Shane was the "failure" of the brood after flunking college, and has spent most of his adult life on anti-psychotic drugs, while conversing with many imaginary friends (including Himmler). He pretty much lives on the outskirts of his mother's farm, which isn't actually a working farm. According to certain people who have heard of him, he never was actually married. She was only someone he spoke to on a dating site. After he told her he was 8,000 years old, a resurrected Nazi, and filled with the Holy Spirit, she block all communication from him.

As for the people he used to name drop, they pretty much have no idea of who he is. Poor critter, lulz.
    I can claim witness to that too. I have seen the same book. For the record too, there is no "Underground CI churches", nor even a mainstream. "I-den-tee" is whatever heresy mixed in with a little truth any wannabe Aryan can manage to pass between his toothless gums. Everyone just quotes what someone else has said, but never checks it themselves. This is why people like Limpseed/Grandson Shane/Laforge are fair game for the Order. I believe the score is around 11-0 now. Yet still, Limpseed thinks we are "Visser's pedo-pakis".
    Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

It's Party time down in inbred holler!!!

Yippie!!! Marty is gone to get slapped around by Bryan Reo Esq. Attorney at law and probably end up serving 30 days for contempt, so it's a good day down in dogpatch. I finally get to see my granddaughter who has refused to see me while Marty is here. I am also finally getting rid of this parasite for good!!! See Marty refuses to leave, claiming that I have to evict him over a 2 years process which is not true, cus I saw it on an episode of law and order, my nephew Jim Bob told me that ain't true and he's been to prison 3 times in his 30 years of life so he's qualified as an expert on the law in these parts. Cousin Billy Joe is coming over later and they're moving all Marty's stuff to his front porch and Though I know them to be honest men (Billy Joe has been off the ice for a full week, a personal record for him!)I assume no responsibility should Marty's computers end up at the local pawn shop. Jim Bob said I have no liability at all and since he did time for armed robbery he would know, with a little luck Marty might end up back in the nutcase for a few years, which were the happiest time of my life.

Oy Vey The One Earred Dingo Done Ate Muh Pickle!!!!!!!

Pope Marty here in the Lake County Jail, awaiting transport to the Ohio state nuthouse after my humiliating loss to Bryan Reo Esq. Attorney at law. No one listened to anything I said and they looked at me like I was retarded the whole time and that is discrimination!!! I have developed a new standard for how to determine who is truly white.

1. If when you see me you see Charlie Manson's retarded cousin then you are not a true white man. A true white man sees a great leader.
    2. If you think I sound like a babbling imbecile then you are not white. A true white man hears the complete truth according to the Lord Felix and bows before us both.
    3. If you think that I smell like the rear end of a dead rhino then you are not white. A true white man smells the most heavenly aroma.

Now that it has been established who is white I call on all my warlords to secure my freedom from this cruel imprisionment, THOSE MEN HAD SEX WITH ME!!! please set your Pope free.

FREE POPE MARTY!!!!!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

Oy Vey, they are harvesting my organs!!!

Pope Marty here from the Ohio state nuthouse where I was sent for my looney behavior before, during and after my humiliating legal loss to Bryan Reo, attorney at law. At first I thought that Saint Felix had answered my prayers when I was moved from the county jail, those men made me do............. um sexual things but two days later I was told I needed emergency kidney surgery or I would die. I woke up from surgery early and heard them planning to sell all my organs on the black market, as soon as they found more buyers. I also noticed that this is not the currently used nuthouse but an old 1800s looking one so I seem be a victim of an organ harvesting ring run out of the Ohio nuthouse. They plan to report me as escaped after they take all my organs and burn what's left. Someone please help your one true Pope!!!!!!!!!

SAVE POPE MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

Anyone hear about Shane Davis' latest DNA test? He came up 12% Ashkenazi and 4% negroid. Everyone who he had on his show also came up as a mamzer. He has been put in a secure unit after he cut his wrists. That's what happens when you take on Donkeys and Dust: The only game in town!
    Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey View Post
    Anyone hear about Shane Davis' latest DNA test? He came up 12% Ashkenazi and 4% negroid. Everyone who he had on his show also came up as a mamzer. He has been put in a secure unit after he cut his wrists. That's what happens when you take on Donkeys and Dust: The only game in town!
    He is out the unit now and is into space ships again as far as I know. I think he burned himself out with all the people who now want nothing to do with him. It is quite a list:

Thelma (who literally wanted to sit on his face; disgusting for a woman in her eighties)
    Linda/Blushing Mary (psychotic ex-jew convert with two yid bastards)
    Rebecca and Negro Jim (Rebecca turned out to be of mulatto stock, and Negro Jim would be taken ill anytime he heard Shane's voice)
    Jonathan (Messianic jew who turned on Shane; Shane never figured out what a Messianic jew is, lulz)
    Elvis (another know-it-all half-breed that was driven off by Shane's attitude)
    Walker Russell Laforge (an Edomite/injun beast that should have been sent a smallpox blanket)

Add to that the South Africans who Laforge brought on. One was Simon something, who turned out to be a Sephardic jew.

Shane also laments allowing Limpseed to interupt all his shows with his worthless life story. He thinks it "undermined his teachings"

Underground CI? Lulz, they should all be limed and buried.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Possible Betrayal By Visser?

Lindstedt almost gleefully admits he has virtually no assets, as does the Christian Identity church with no members which he pastors.
    https://www.capjournal.com/news/whit...60471b3ce.html
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205