View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1196

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Martin Lindstrndt

Someone told me he was a member here. Is that correct ? he is a vile, disgusting person and a pariah to CI as far as I ubderstand.

Re: Martin Lindstrndt

He creates accounts to troll and his accounts get Wogfully banned. When your account is Wogfully banned you can only post in Wogful Wonderland. There's a list in Wogful Wonderland of all those who've been wogfully banned.
    Last edited by Erik; 07-01-2017 at 10:52 AM.

The books title has a dual meaning, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post

The books title has a dual meaning, Lol.
    I feel sorry for the dog. Poor Poopy Dog.
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 07-06-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Yah View Post
    Someone told me he was a member here. Is that correct ? he is a vile, disgusting person and a pariah to CI as far as I ubderstand.
    Pope Martin can't post outside of Wogful Wonderland but in many ways it's his stomping ground.

A broken clock is correct twice a day and Saint Marty was right about Mumpsnut and PhilinBooze.

For this cause we give him the benefit of doubt.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

In other news, Paul-basher Russ Walker is discovering there's more to being a CI Pastor than talking on TalkShoe:

176 Quewhiffle Road
    Aberdeen, NC 28315
    16 August 2017

Hubert Peterkin

HOKE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
    P.O. DRAWER 300
    RAEFORD, N.C. 28376

Dear Sheriff Peterkin:

This is a complaint about an incident where 3-4 Hoke County Sheriff’s deputies came to my home on 14 August 2017 at about 2 PM. I do not know any of their names. I believe that they came to arrest me but for whatever reason they did not. They apparently checked if I had a record, any outstanding warrants and checked to see who was the owner of my parked truck. They parked their cars immediately behind the two vehicles in what appeared to prevent any quick exit on my part.

While they were very polite and no guns were pulled, no violence no harsh words etc. their actions were a violation of the law and I thought that you should know.

I suspect that you may not be aware of a recent North Carolina Court of Appeals decision.

Download PDF

Huddy vs. State, ___N.C. App. ___, 799 S.E.2d 650 (April 18, 2017)

The court started by recognizing that Fourth Amendment protections are strongest when it comes to a home, including its curtilage. “Law enforcement ordinarily cannot enter the curtilage of one’s home without either a warrant or probable cause and the existence of exigent circumstances that justify the warrantless intrusion.” Huddy at 654.

There were no exigent circumstances nor probable cause for any crime. The officers parked their cars on my lawn, part of the cartilage. I am aware of the concept of “de minimus non curat lex” however I do not want any officer to be at my home absent an invitation or valid search warrant.

I have lived here for 14 years and frankly have never had any problem with the Hoke County Sheriff’s department and I don’t want any in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Russell Walker
    910-281-4657
    SMH.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The smoking lamp is out: Chief Wana Dubie dead at 58

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/c...415204374.html

It must be a Missouri thing. Half Beards a plenty.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

for the record i dont mind saint marty

Well TalkShoe have booted Lindstedt and his "new grandson", Logan Hunter off again. From what I hear, Bitchcock is behind it.