View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1191

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Limpseed.jpg

Shame there was no "accident", lulz

Chronicles of St. Bryan.gif

The Chronicles of St. Bryan (may YHWH richly bless him)
    If greatness had a name, I'd sue them for identity theft...

Re: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Just a quick update: FLUSH_RIMBLOW has been taken down! I'm not claiming that we did it... but yeah, we did it, lulz What is the score now??? 4-0??? We took down Shane Davis last year, Limpseed and Davis last week, Flush_Rimblow, and something that has never been done: Walker Russell Laforge actually blocks my emails, lulz. I don't think he liked the idea of me talking to Ashley, his daughter, over skype. Marvin is even making some posts on his forum private. Nothing like being on the backfoot, huh, Marv??? You won't be too steady on that rancid hip of yours, lulz. You want to know how retarded you are, Marv??? You pay money, and I don't care how much, on a forum, where you impersonate other people, talking to nobody but yourself. Not only that; now you are making it private, lulz. I'm now looking at your youtube videos... Let's see if I can make them disappear next. Four channels, isn't it??? You'll be forced to come out your hole, then it will be 5-0. To finish, if you ever ponder why we do this... it's simple: we have the ability to remove you, and most of all, the desire. Your "Internet Espionage" seriously needs an upgrade, lulz. Pop up, get removed...

Is Chief jewranamo Pisser-Possum ready to get itz jewtube videos taken down if . . .

Is Chief jewranamo Pisser-Possum ready to get itz jewtube videos taken down if this TOS Snitching Cuntinues?

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...3714#post33714
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7675#post17675
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7675#post17675

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus Douche View Post
    We're working with Chief Pisser-Possum and Bryan Reo to take you down off the Internuts, Pope Marty . . .

And none of us Paki-Pedo Mongrels will rest until we get the Pisser-Possum removed too, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post33701
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7674#post17674
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7674#post17674

Just a quick update: FLUSH_RIMBLOW has been taken down! I'm not claiming that we did it... but yeah, we did it, lulz

What is the score now??? 4-0??? We took down Shane Davis last year, Limpseed and Davis last week, Flush_Rimblow, and something that has never been done: Walker Russell Laforge actually blocks my emails, lulz. I don't think he liked the idea of me talking to Ashley, his daughter, over skype.

Marvin is even making some posts on his forum private. Nothing like being on the backfoot, huh, Marv??? You won't be too steady on that rancid hip of yours, lulz. You want to know how retarded you are, Marv???

You pay money, and I don't care how much, on a forum, where you impersonate other people, talking to nobody but yourself. Not only that; now you are making it private, lulz.

I'm now looking at your youtube videos... Let's see if I can make them disappear next. Four channels, isn't it??? You'll be forced to come out your hole, then it will be 5-0.

To finish, if you ever ponder why we do this... it's simple: we have the ability to remove you, and most of all, the desire. Your "Internet Espionage" seriously needs an upgrade, lulz. Pop up, get removed...

OK, Malleus Douche -- malleusdeus@aol.co.uk -- you witless Pedo-Paki now rubbing your sores against genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, let me acknowledge that you took down my Talksjew Shoah 145145 just after Feb. 8, 2018, then another show made up on Feb. 11th in which Russifer, LoganHunter, and Fatkike called into Logan's show, and then shut down yet another Talksjew Shoah on Feb 16th after I recorded both Logan and my own Movement Turd Thursday night and Friday morning.

In all cases I've learned to make a mp3 recording on a audio recorder, download and use Audacity to record these shows, and to also immediately download the shows on Talksjew immediately within 15 minutes of ending the recording. Thus I got three separate recordings of each of two shows, thanks to you sheer pedo-paki mamzer maliciousness.

And now you took down the Fluish Rimblow Shoah? All three or four eppysodes of it?

Well, ****skinned paki-pedo playing See-Eye Dentist, do you remember what happened last August when you snitched out Logan -- who you are obsessed over even far more than me -- and took down my latest Talksjew show then? Let me remind you.

Chief jewranamo Visser got its entire Talksjew Shoah taken down. Then Rabbi Baal Finck lost 600 shoahs at TS-66732. Then Eliar lost all of its shoahs in three separate channels from 2007. And 1200 from Eurofaggot Rdio on Talksjew. And Mamzer John's Troof or Coonsequences got pulled. As did the Ashkenazi serial polygamist Dan jewns / Warren Witheredslop. And Wick "the Dick" Wicked Wicked Wicked Wickstrom. In fact pretty much everyone except Don the Babtist Spears and itz Flat-Earth Red-nigger Mamzeries.

Yup, all of See-Eye Dentistry was flattened. I had to make me up a new shoah on Talksjew.

Now you fuktards have gotten me kicked off another two or three times since Feb. 8th. Carb Hunter is like a truffle-sniffing hog in detecting my shows and then he told Gaymamzer on Feb 11th. On Feb 15th I made me three new shows on Talksjew and made the third and last one obvious so that even the dumbest mamzer or pisser-possum or paki-pedo could find it and report it -- to Dave C. Mangina in Canuckistan the next morning.

Now I'm not worried that Talksjew is going to kick off 666 "innocents" in trying to keep me from sneaking back on like a mangy ****-eating pisser-possum. Not at all. If Talksjew wants to destroy itz entire platform by making it too much of a hassle for new people to get on and use their service then it is them destroying their investments in a fruitless search to keep me from getting on.

Buit let's say that Dave Cee Mangina stays up on Thursdays and Sunday nights and catches me or LoganHunter talking on Talksjew and shuts us down for the night. Will I go to the next hidden show and proceed? Maybe. Maybe not. In any case the Shoah will go on -- somewhere, someplace, sometime.

Now insofar as jew're threatening to get me taked off of jewtube, oy vey. Well, I do have a GAB account. And a vimeo account. and I do know how to set up multiple jewtube accounts.

But what exactly keeps me from getting muh tards from taking down the Pisser-Possum's or Eliar's or ZOGbot Silly Roper's jewtube accounts? Think jewtube will differentiate between a genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Aryan Nations Church and a mangy pack of mongrels and jews and ZOGbots playing See-Eye Dentist like jewronomy and Eliar and ZOGbot Silly and Baal Finck any more than Talksjew was able to make the differentiation between Logan and myself and these jews and mongrels this past August after the Charlottesville ****tardocaust?

We both know how that is gonna end. It is gonna end like it did last August.

Over seven years ago when Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren and this lawyer for Rolls-Royce got the first Movement Turd taken down to the gleeful cackling of the Pisser-Possum, Obie-gender-bender and LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). These mongrels and faggots and ZOGbot twats all turned on each other like Baal Finck did on Rabbi Eliar James-November. jewronomy Visser had to admit that it wasn't white in order to get out of a stalking charge.

Now me and the Pisser-Possum have been at peace/piss since 2014 when Baal Finck turned on the Pisser-Possum. Why have you idiotic British Pedo-Pakis kick over the slop-trough yet again? jewronomo probably would still have a Talksjew show if you paki-tards hadn't stirred thangs up last August.

I'm merely suggesting that See-Eye Dentistry should have a place for lil' Penteco$tal-Linthead pisser-possums acting as a mamzer-sump and that the Pisser-Possum live and let live, particularly given that Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor is losing itz never-ending litigation and will probably be going postal soon enough.

Stop kicking over the slop trough Jeromy. I'm resigned to letting lil' pisser-possums scurry around gathering up the mamzers and eating ****. Why shouldn't you let thangs be as well, particularly since fighting with me has never put slop in jewr trough ever? What will do you with Eliar's / Bitchcuck's pedo-pakis in any case?

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/

Re: Is Chief jewranamo Pisser-Possum ready to get itz jewtube videos taken down if .

Witless??? I nearly spilled my cornflakes reading that. You're only funny when you think you're being serious. Let's see how witless I am... Ready??? Poke that turtle-head back in and focus, Limpseed. Here we go. You're on the back foot, just like I said. You know that we never took any other shows down, with the exception of Shane Davis. Why??? Shane Davis claims we are under the Torah, which he is half-right about at least. He called a friend of mine, John Beauclerc, who you know as Dances with Mamzers a blasphemer. He is on this very forum, in fact. How that spastic could confuse him with your fellow nonce, Tattered Flag, I have no idea, but he did. Do you know what was done to blasphemers under the law, Marv? They were put to death. So, let me make it clear for you: Shane Davis got confused and said my friend should be killed. Because you're not a Christian by any means, you wouldn't understand. I took offense to that, and so did a few others. When a bunch of shows were taken down in August last, we thought we would jump the bandwagon and have Davis taken down. That is the very reason why he went down about thirty-six hours after everyone else. I would love to claim that we took you down in August, but it wouldn't be true. The sole reason you want to blame us for what happened is simply because you want to create support for yourself, which is a bit ****ing late by about eight years, lulz. We're not going after anyone in Christian Identity. Why the hell would we??? We even offered you and Davis peace last week, but Davis tried to threaten us with "friends and family in high places". His own family are ashamed by him, so he can only bastardize Holy writ with mamzer women on the internet. He is a retard, and so is Walker Russell Laforge, who likes to abuse women on the street. Peace will never be offered again. You stink of desperation, and I ****ing love it. And there was you thinking we were "NIMbuster tards". Oh, by the way, I'll be in Norfolk, VA in July. If you want to call me a Paki to my face, i'd give you a worthwhile response. I'd even film it.

Re: Is Chief jewranamo Pisser-Possum ready to get itz jewtube videos taken down if .

Lindstedt, I've now come to the conclusion that you're not just socially inept; not just suffering from a bad case of Tourettes'; I think you are what we call here in Britain "a bit thick".

You can read words, but you can't put them together. There is just no understanding in your Mongoloid skull for what is real, and what is in your head. How many times have you been told that Billy Roper, who we don't even know, Joey November, who we believe is a Polish yid, and Pastor Visser, who I have made my opinion about clear in above posts; none of them are involved with us. Back in August, Shane Davis (who is actually of Maranno stock) was sent an email with the names of the people involved with taking you down. I believe there were about 18 at the time. My name was somehow added twice, despite the fact that I played no part in taking you down, either then or now. I believe Pompey (Adamic Ponderings) would attest to that as well. However, he never wrote that email, which is why there would have been confusion.

I was never against you Lindstedt; my fight was with Davis and his pet hog, Laforge. However, I put my hands up and admit that I was wrong about you. I thought that underneath your immature personality and lack of class, there was some kind of untapped intellect under the crud soaked surface of that broken cistern that you call a body. You deserve what you get, and this time you can't threaten to sue anyone. You certainly couldn't skin any of us alive, so you resort to calling them mamzers. You've seen what they look like, so you should know that they are nothing more than directionless kids, who see you as bad-mouthing people they look up to. Than again, you wouldn't understand the concept of loyalty, despite the fact that even the most base creature has a notion of it. I loved how to told Bill Finck that Pastor John Brittain was your "best friend", except you never met him in your worthless existence. Now you call him an Injun. So much for loyalty.

Pompey, Bryn Jones (who isn't on this forum, but is BI-R) and myself all spent our 20th birthdays 3000 miles from home in Iraq. Despite what we may make of our actions now, we understand the concept of loyalty. I think it would be great if you met up with Pompey in July. It would solve everything. Then we can let all this be a thing of the past. Maybe arrange for Davis and Laforge to join you. I promise you one thing though. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't be betting on you. So try to be a man, and let's do this.

Banned for Trolling
    Living rent free in the heads of my enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    Lindstedt, I've now come to the conclusion that you're not just socially inept; not just suffering from a bad case of Tourettes'; I think you are what we call here in Britain "a bit thick".

You can read words, but you can't put them together. There is just no understanding in your Mongoloid skull for what is real, and what is in your head. How many times have you been told that Billy Roper, who we don't even know, Joey November, who we believe is a Polish yid, and Pastor Visser, who I have made my opinion about clear in above posts; none of them are involved with us. Back in August, Shane Davis (who is actually of Maranno stock) was sent an email with the names of the people involved with taking you down. I believe there were about 18 at the time. My name was somehow added twice, despite the fact that I played no part in taking you down, either then or now. I believe Pompey (Adamic Ponderings) would attest to that as well. However, he never wrote that email, which is why there would have been confusion.

I was never against you Lindstedt; my fight was with Davis and his pet hog, Laforge. However, I put my hands up and admit that I was wrong about you. I thought that underneath your immature personality and lack of class, there was some kind of untapped intellect under the crud soaked surface of that broken cistern that you call a body. You deserve what you get, and this time you can't threaten to sue anyone. You certainly couldn't skin any of us alive, so you resort to calling them mamzers. You've seen what they look like, so you should know that they are nothing more than directionless kids, who see you as bad-mouthing people they look up to. Than again, you wouldn't understand the concept of loyalty, despite the fact that even the most base creature has a notion of it. I loved how to told Bill Finck that Pastor John Brittain was your "best friend", except you never met him in your worthless existence. Now you call him an Injun. So much for loyalty.

Pompey, Bryn Jones (who isn't on this forum, but is BI-R) and myself all spent our 20th birthdays 3000 miles from home in Iraq. Despite what we may make of our actions now, we understand the concept of loyalty. I think it would be great if you met up with Pompey in July. It would solve everything. Then we can let all this be a thing of the past. Maybe arrange for Davis and Laforge to join you. I promise you one thing though. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't be betting on you. So try to be a man, and let's do this.
    Actually , Marty is what we in America call "batcrap" crazy. His entire premise is that he has the right to spew whatever vile and twisted slander that he can pull from his rectum and that is totally legal but to file a Tos complaint against him is somehow a serious crime, punishable by ten years in prison. Now he has dragged Visser down with him by tarding this forum up with his imbecilic rantings. He is unemployed, living on federal assistance and has nothing to do all day but tard up the web with his cowardly slander.

Free speech either is or isn't - you can't have it both ways, Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Free speech either is or isn't - you can't have it both ways, Martin.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That is not how free speech works! Free speech means that I can say anything that I want and it is illegal to even disagree with me in public and TOSing me is a federal offense, subject to mandatory prison time but it does not allow anyone to say anything about me that I disagree with, that is also a serious crime!!! The fact that out of the dozens of retarded lawsuits that I have filed the only one to ever make it to jury is the one where I am the defendant does not mean that I am not the great legal genius that I fantasize about being. Just because Bryan Reo has managed to settle most of his lawsuits out of court with a cash settlement while every single one that I have ever filed was laughed out of court does not mean that I am going to lose. Just because the most important task that I have ever performed in my worthless life is to change Roxie's diapers that does not make me a loser!!!!!!!

Hail Buggery!
    Pope Martin Luther King Lindstink
    Candidate for President of NAMBLA
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

5-0!

You can't touch YHWH's anointed... or something.

Itz me again, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! LiarBaal 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) & I got you Pisser

Itz me again, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! LiarBaal 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)

I gots that Ol' Pisser-Possum Right Where this Mumps-Nutted Niglet-Niece Molesting ZOGbot Twat Wants Him, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...3929#post33929
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7821#post17821
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7821#post17821

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Marty = LiarBaal MumpsNut DeClue-less View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That is not how free speech works! Free speech means that I can say anything that I want and it is illegal to even disagree with me in public and TOSing me is a federal offense, subject to mandatory prison time but it does not allow anyone to say anything about me that I disagree with, that is also a serious crime!!! The fact that out of the dozens of retarded lawsuits that I have filed the only one to ever make it to jury is the one where I am the defendant does not mean that I am not the great legal genius that I fantasize about being. Just because Bryan Reo has managed to settle most of his lawsuits out of court with a cash settlement while every single one that I have ever filed was laughed out of court does not mean that I am going to lose. Just because the most important task that I have ever performed in my worthless life is to change Roxie's diapers that does not make me a loser!!!!!!!

Hail Buggery!
    Pope Martin Luther King Lindstink
    Candidate for President of NAMBLA
    Actually itz me again, LiarBaal 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) for all you mentally deficient Pissers-Possums and Pissers-Pedo-Pakis out there.

Here is what I sent Pope Marty -- the Real Pope Marty -- a month or so ago in which I gloat like a mumps-nutted fat delusional ZOGtard. The Real Pope Marty is such an evil butthole to show it off like he done done, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

(As I used to say to Haitian Haet-Niglet until I seen she grew the first nappy niglet hair on her buffylow coontang. Now I'm preying for a new Haitian earthquake so I can get me a younger, hawter, tighter niglet to molest. Can U give me another cum-cum, cum-cum in prayer????)

I gots that Ol' Pisser-Possum Right Where this Mumps-Nutted Niglet-Niece Molesting ZOGbot Twat Wants Him, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

to: pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
    date: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:15 AM
    subject: Poor Wittle Marty
    mailed-by: aol.com

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Is poor little Marty mad that he can no longer hide behind Visser like the whiny little coward the world knows him to be? LOL I so love for muh LOLs, muh participles & muh one swollen mumps-infested nut dangle, because that is the only way they gets sum air and that air clears up mold, fungus, and herpes on all three personal items. The reason I made that first post was actually to test and see if they had me under moderation, which they don't. No need to have me under moderation because the Pisser-Possum's niglet niece has a lot of hair on her buffylow she-boon ass and pussy and mangina and they all know that as a niglet-niece pedophile I won't be trying to mount her post-pubescent coontang. The only reason Visser would let me back on his forum is because he knows I'll run you off like I have many times in the past, while puking up pissghetti and chocolate fudge -- actually your and Roxie's and Poopy Dawg's ****, and he wants you to make this 85 I.Q. 250-lbs of dog**** in 150-lb meatsack, mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting ZOGbot twat piece of **** gone again. Don't worry, as a closet faggot I'm nowhere near done with Visser and I am sure he knows that it isn't safe to keep me around that old pisser-possum's niglet nieces, trust me he'll ban me as a tedious tard again in the fullness of time, but unlike you I don't try not to soil my pants and run off half cocked & mumps-nutted, as everyone knows and says, "LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less), it's your complete lack of self control that makes you so easy to beat again and again while eating ****, bothering people, ZOGbotting and making a nuisance of myself." In stalking niglets like a perverted sexual predator I am patient and wait until my moves using my 3-inch poxed pecker with one dead mumps-infested nut can actually do damage. And to show how delusional I am let me say this: You saw how I had the dead possum gang running around like chickens with their heads cut off, which is something you have never been able to do. You rant and rave and soil yourself only to fail so badly that you make a complete fool of yourself, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Also, it is obvious that you have not researched Ohio law at all. According to the now defunct ZOGbot Poverty FLaw Center, while I was letting Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor give a love-tap to muh fat stupid smelly ass as an alternative to niglets You claim in your daffy filings to represent your paper Church and Roxie to the limited extent possible, News flash for this tardboy long since in default! You are not allowed to represent them to any extent whatsoever and you have been clearly told this. For tapping muh fat ass I gave Ol' Niggerlips sum ZOGbux. You also somehow think that by adding Counter Claimant to your status that somehow changes how things work. Any claims made by you cannot be addressed until you have actually won your counter claim, a default judgment cannot be issued against me until the jury actually rules in your favor. At least so says Kyle Bristow and Brett Klimkowsky, who you are trying to get disbarred. Your paper Church is already in Default and Roxie will be in Default like myself when she doesn't show up so you've already lost 2/3 of the entire case and with your idiotic argument that libel laws saying truthfully that Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor a "mongrel homosexual" simply don't apply to you because this is not only the truth but the Ohio Statute of Limitations of One Year the jury will have no choice to rule against Ol Niggerlips and me and in favor of you.

Are you able to really discern that I'm much too retarded to see this?

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dog**** in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3