View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1197

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post
    Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning, especially cooncerning the Treachery of ZOGbot tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0392#post30392

They might indeed Moan ArchPossum, yet why should they? No one hath ever questioned the religious political acumen of Sir Wilhelm Vonn Biggs.

You have the MumpsNutted Lying Tard asking to stick it to this Board's owner and the Trannoid one from Oz Down Low-Down Under who everyone knows is a lesbian refusing its witless 'services'.

Then you have the scruffy Factotum of ZOGbots telling its clueless skank that it uses as itz Beard that no, it hath not tupped the Hibernegroid Quean of the Piercetard Multitudes with the Reputation for being the Bridezilla of the CreaTarded Piercetards and that yes it has a Future in ZOGbottery. It doesn't. Itz ignorance and treachery shall be exposed, if not here, then somewhere else.

It is but a matter of time before the Transgendered Poofteroid From Oz pulls a Hal Turner and takes down the link and the anglo-mestizoid Phil in Booze needs a crack rock and no longer has the $25 per month for the Bronze Plan on V-bulletin for these links to disappear except here, on the Half-Bearded One's page, and into the memory hole of Google anyway. So why not leave this matter to the Designs of YHWH?

Let this place remain a place of enlightenment & learning, especially cooncerning the Treachery of ZOGbot tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists.

How is this for Aesopian Allegory?

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Vonn Biggs.

The moderator doesn't like sending traffic to their websites. The moderator prefers users to use quotes. But I think you'll be just fine, Sir Wilhelm.

Pastard Swill Attacking Visser. These ZOGtards are like the [gr]ass.

Pastard Swill Attacking Visser. These ZOGtards are like the [gr]ass & soon shall fade away

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0426#post30426

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This has become rather tiring - we're seriously considering closing shop and letting the wolves have their way.

Why can't people cease from Biblically forbidden slander? is it that hard to glorify Christ instead?
    I wouldn't bother worrying about these ZOGtards too much.

Passtard Swill was using the v-bulletin Bronze $25 plan. In March Passtard Swill, the drunken anglo-mestizo spent the ZOGbux on a rock of crack and the "See-Eye Remnant" Forum went down. Same thang today. Passtard Swill could want a $25 rock of crack again, not pay v-bulletin and then the slanderwagon will fall apart.

Pawl Mullet could have ZOG put some more rat poison in its crack and suffer another heart attack again like in March, this time fatal.

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) tried to get on Obie-gender-bender's Two and a Half Mamzer, now down to one mamzer as a half-witted half-mongrel, but Obie wasn't having the thieving retard. So where to go? Why Passtard Swill of course!!!

And Silly Roper is defaming away, not realizing that as an "evolutionary Soultrainean See-Eye Dentist" that it should ordain John DeNutjob next. Anyways, what with Silly Roper's love of whores, maybe its beard Tina will ditch him and he can create an Elohim Sh*tty for See-Eye Dentist ZOGbots along with UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie on the former grounds of Dogpatch and bring in the old working-grrrrl talent like April Gaede.

I'm convinced that Billy Roper was working ass-to-mouth with Rick Spring and made Pastor Butler's last years a misery. We shouldn't find Silly Roper dangerous. We should find Silly Roper pathetic.

Since Silly Roper wantts to make up stories, why not set up a whispering campaign and set people who think that Silly Roper has gotten through a process of inverse male telegony nothing like any real knowledge of how to behave straight. I'd say that Silly Roper has sucked up far more CreaTardivity through its 3-inch meat-straw far more from April Gaede along with a dose of small-cox than it ever got from his current wife who is at least getting a demi-male for itz children by different men.

You've been around since 2004. Passtard Swill has been around a maximum of two months in a row. Pawl Mullett, a criminal, might croak off from bad ZOG-crack. And Silly Roper might decide that rather than papist-preterist No Devil to go all Evolutionary Soultrainean outright and have done with it as it fits the last time it had a suckcessfool brain fart for itz master's thesis for getting to train the jewnior high-skrule kiddies back in the early nineties. Comparet these ZOGbot tards sure ain't.

Don't sweat the ZOGbot fuktards.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs

If LiarBill Ain't Lying then this is no way to treat the de facto Senior Pastor here

If LiarBill Ain't Lying then this is no way to treat the de facto Senior Pastor here at the Virtual Persimmon Tree

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0476#post30476

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post

In your case Marty, we will consider your suggestion and a decision will be made shortly. Please know, what ever conclusion we come to will be for the benefit of this forum and not personal. You will know by days end.
    Well, according to LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) over at Passtard Swill's Cocaine-Coons $25-per-Month Give-Up-A-Big-Rock-of-Crack Bronze-Plan See-Eye Dentistry Remnant of Narcotics Anonymous & Soultrainean DeNutjob ZOGbot Forum I am the de facto Senior Pastor over here. If LiarBill/MumpsNut -- who you banned and set into the Crackhead See-Eye Dentist Wilderness -- is telling the truth for once, then in my not-so humble opinion this is no way to treat the de facto if not de jure Senior Pastor here at the Virtual Persimmon Tree.

Of course LiarBill/MumpsNut lies a lot and is delusional practically all the time, so if you boot me off to the Wogfool Wunderland to be prodded with sharp sticks, then it may be no less than what I deserve, cum-cum, cum-cum, as Obie-gender-bender the former Pissers-Poofter-Possum used to say.

Let me say in my own defense that I'm a lot of fun to have around, although you will never rest easy.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs

Re: If LiarBill Ain't Lying then this is no way to treat the de facto Senior Pastor h

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post
    although you will never rest easy
    You don't say? You're not making a very good case for yourself, Marty.

And yes, Bill is obviously lying.

And if that be the case and you are carted off to the Wogful Wonderland where you would stay, if you continue to post in this section of the Forum (the only section I can not Moderate) I will be forced to ban you. Provided the conclusion IS that you are of course relegated to the Wogful Wonderland. Just so you do understand, these would be the conditions IF that be the case.

Oh and you would have to remove the link to that dead possum too, in your profile signature ;)
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Re: If LiarBill Ain't Lying then this is no way to treat the de facto Senior Pastor h

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    Bill is obviously lying.
    I've heard it said he's called "Liar Bill" before.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I've heard it said he's called "Liar Bill" before.
    Touché
    Patreon or PayPal

For those who don't know, here's mother of the year allowing jews access to Lamb and Lynx (who screw niggers and do drugs today):

A cautionary tale of how NOT to parent.

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Noo membur her. I hav a fruom two.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil's Black Lung View Post
    SMH
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Phil's Black Lung View Post
    Oh, hey Marty.