Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apocalypse of Adam

Re: Apocalypse of Adam

Another good one, kin.

Another great sermon Pastor Visser.

OK, as there's been zero interest and zero support (outside this forum) we'll be forced to close shop.

We'll be announcing CPM's closure on tomorrow's final EFR show.

We apparently have no other choice.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    OK, as there's been zero interest and zero support (outside this forum) we'll be forced to close shop.

We'll be announcing CPM's closure on tomorrow's final EFR show.

We apparently have no other choice.
    This is sad news. Honestly, it makes me so angry how all these false teachers are able to make a living preaching garbage that will send their congregations to the Lake of Fire, yet those like you who teach the truth have such a hard time getting support. I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to take care of your family. Maybe Yahweh believes you've done your part for the movement and it's time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    This is sad news. Honestly, it makes me so angry how all these false teachers are able to make a living preaching garbage that will send their congregations to the Lake of Fire, yet those like you who teach the truth have such a hard time getting support. I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to take care of your family. Maybe Yahweh believes you've done your part for the movement and it's time for a change.
    It's hard to get support for the truth. People would rather have their ears tickled, than to learn the truth.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This should be clarified.

Even if I'm forced to cease preaching for a season these forums and the main website are in no danger of going anywhere. They're both paid up for several years so the archives will remain irregardless.

I appreciate the kind words. We're doing everything possible to remain on the internet. Our original plan was to start daily livestreaming on July 5th but it may be that Yahweh has other plans for me before I show my face (and employment becomes even more impossible to achieve). That act can't be taken back so we're truly at a crossroads ministerial-wise.

Like always, we'll keep everyone updated in as much as we're able to. In this world of a million distractions it's humbling to just be heard.

Yahweh bless the Saints.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Awesome sermon BTW.

Blog Entries

Apocalypse of Adam (alt) – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://twitter.com/cpm_org
    http://www.patreon.com/covenantpeople
    http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/audio/

Practically every sermon aired from this global Christian outreach is recorded by safety reel in case of technical difficulties. Oftentimes these alternate audio tracks are preferable to the aired versions based on ambience or audience. Covenant People's Ministry occasionally feels certain lectures warrant release in this format. This is NOT the version heard through the airwaves! This is a completely alternate audio source thus part of the CPM "Classics & Oddities" series. The original description and airdate is given below:

Apocalypse of Adam (alt) [06-24-17] provides a detailed overview of this Gnostic book of futurist prophecy attributed to "the first man" Adam concerning Noah's flood and the eventual return of the living Word. Explanation is provided on all eight chapters with particular prominence on the origin and return of our Illuminator (Jesus Christ) who set aside a particular racial bloodline to serve Him at the foundation of this earth age.

MP4 | 2017

Blog Entries

Apocalypse of Adam – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Apocalypse of Adam [2017] provides a detailed overview of this Gnostic book of futurist prophecy attributed to "the first man" Adam concerning Noah's flood and the eventual return of the living Word. Explanation is provided on all eight chapters with particular prominence on the origin and return of our Illuminator (Jesus Christ) who set aside a particular racial bloodline to serve Him at the foundation of this earth age.

MP4 | 2017