Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse of Adam

Apocalypse of Adam

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Apocalypse of Adam provides a detailed overview of this Gnostic book of futurist prophecy attributed to "the first man" Adam concerning Noah's flood and the eventual return of the living Word. Explanation is provided on all eight chapters with particular prominence on the origin and return of our Illuminator (Jesus Christ) who set aside a particular racial bloodline to serve Him at the foundation of this earth age.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Apocalypse of Adam

Apocalypse of Adam – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/
    https://www.patreon.com/covenantpeople

Apocalypse of Adam [2017] provides a detailed overview of this Gnostic book of futurist prophecy attributed to "the first man" Adam concerning Noah's flood and the eventual return of the living Word. Explanation is provided on all eight chapters with particular prominence on the origin and return of our Illuminator (Jesus Christ) who set aside a particular racial bloodline to serve Him at the foundation of this earth age.

MP4 | 2017

I find these studies to be truly fascinating and thought provoking. When you think of how re-written and mistranslated our current canon Bible is, I think it could be said that there is no difference between it and these Gnostic texts. We have to pick through BOTH in order to discover the truths that are written within. So for anyone to wag a finger at them is just silly.

From the Book of Matthew-

Ye shall know them by their fruits...........

......This is reminiscent of a legal metaphor called fruit of the poisonous tree. That's what we're dealing with, in regards to judeo christianity, and the synagogue of satan. It's described below and I believe it applies.

The logic of the terminology is that if the source (the "tree") of the evidence or evidence itself is tainted, then anything gained (the "fruit") from it is tainted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EricK View Post
    From the Book of Matthew-

Ye shall know them by their fruits...........

......This is reminiscent of a legal metaphor called fruit of the poisonous tree. That's what we're dealing with, in regards to judeo christianity, and the synagogue of satan. It's described below and I believe it applies.

The logic of the terminology is that if the source (the "tree") of the evidence or evidence itself is tainted, then anything gained (the "fruit") from it is tainted as well.
    Unfortunately we must be reminded when it comes to all things "legal" we're dealing with the realm of the Jew. The term itself "fruit of the poisonous tree" was coined by an Austrian Jew, Felix Frankfurter.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    Unfortunately we must be reminded when it comes to all things "legal" we're dealing with the realm of the Jew. The term itself "fruit of the poisonous tree" was coined by an Austrian Jew, Felix Frankfurter.
    The jew is the tree, and its fruits are poisonous. That's where I was going with that. They set forth the reality for many of our people, who are still in the dark.

The jew is the tree, and its fruits are poisonous. That's where I was going with that. They set forth the reality for many of our people, who are still in the dark.
    Right, and that's fine, I think?

To reiterate, the term "fruit of the poisonous tree" is describing evidence in a case where it is tainted. The source of the evidence is the "tree" and what is gained from that evidence is the "fruit". Just as you stated. However your example of the metaphor (the evidence backing up your statement - Ye shall know them by their fruits) it's source (tree) is from a Jew and what is gained from that metaphor in it's use (fruit) is derived from a Jew. So if your metaphor was used as evidence to back your statement (Ye shall know them by their fruits) in a "CI court" it would be deemed tainted beings it's source is from a Jew, if it was to be used under it's own definition.

In other words the classic quote from scripture "Ye shall know them by their fruits" should be able to stand on it's own merit without the attached Jewish metaphor to accompany it in it's definition. I'm just not sure to what you are defining it to be an example of in the case of the Apocalypse of Adam. When it comes to frowning upon the Gnostic writings (assuming you're replying to Beorn?) it's not strictly contained to Judeo Christianity or the synagogue of satan. It's frowning upon is alive and well right here within Christian Identity.
    Patreon or PayPal

Right, and that's fine, I think?

To reiterate, the term "fruit of the poisonous tree" is describing evidence in a case where it is tainted. The source of the evidence is the "tree" and what is gained from that evidence is the "fruit". Just as you stated. However your example of the metaphor (the evidence backing up your statement - Ye shall know them by their fruits) it's source (tree) is from a Jew and what is gained from that metaphor in it's use (fruit) is derived from a Jew. So if your metaphor was used as evidence to back your statement (Ye shall know them by their fruits) in a "CI court" it would be deemed tainted beings it's source is from a Jew, if it was to be used under it's own definition.

In other words the classic quote from scripture "Ye shall know them by their fruits" should be able to stand on it's own merit without the attached Jewish metaphor to accompany it in it's definition. I'm just not sure to what you are defining it to be an example of in the case of the Apocalypse of Adam. When it comes to frowning upon the Gnostic writings (assuming you're replying to Beorn?) it's not strictly contained to Judeo Christianity or the synagogue of satan. It's frowning upon is alive and well right here within Christian Identity.
    Ok fair enough. This got dissected, but it wasn't my intention. I wasn't replying to anyone. It was just a statement. I kinda wished I had held that one in.

Ok fair enough. This got dissected, but it wasn't my intention. I wasn't replying to anyone. It was just a statement. I kinda wished I had held that one in.

Lol, don't worry about it. It's a forum, sometimes we need to pick each others brains to keep it interesting.
    Patreon or PayPal

Lol, don't worry about it. It's a forum, sometimes we need to pick each others brains to keep it interesting.
    No doubt about it. Hopefully, no scalpel is involved, in said brain picking...lol...