Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse of Elijah

Apocalypse of Elijah

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Apocalypse of Elijah provides an overview of the entire Gnostic book with emphasis on the final two chapters dealing with "that Man of Lawlessness" or the son of perdition. Is rapture a scriptural concept? This Covenant Gathering broadcast proves antichrist comes before Yahshua's second advent persecuting the genuine church while showing many signs and wonders hoping to deceive the elect.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Apocalypse of Elijah

Apocalypse of Elijah – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/
    https://www.patreon.com/covenantpeople

Apocalypse of Elijah [2017] provides an overview of the entire Gnostic book with emphasis on the final two chapters dealing with "that Man of Lawlessness" or the son of perdition. Is rapture a scriptural concept? This Covenant Gathering broadcast proves antichrist comes before Yahshua's second advent persecuting the genuine church while showing many signs and wonders hoping to deceive the elect.

MP4

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Apocalypse of Elijah – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://eurofolkradio.com/
    https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/
    https://www.patreon.com/covenantpeople

Apocalypse of Elijah [2017] provides an overview of the entire Gnostic book with emphasis on the final two chapters dealing with "that Man of Lawlessness" or the son of perdition. Is rapture a scriptural concept? This Covenant Gathering broadcast proves antichrist comes before Yahshua's second advent persecuting the genuine church while showing many signs and wonders hoping to deceive the elect.

MP4
    There's a lot of good information contained in this sermon pertaining to the Antichrist (singular). I am not familiar with the Apocalypse of Elijah at all. Very happy to see and hear this being covered.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks, friend. This might possibly be my last sermon.

Thank goodness it's a good one (to me, most dislike it).
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Thanks, friend. This might possibly be my last sermon.

On EFR or in general?

I hope not, but if you're led to do something else than you gotta do what you gotta do. It will be a huge loss for CI though.

Maybe most trolls dislike it. Not a single thumbs down on the video and 100% positive feedback so far. And I personally think it was a fantastic sermon. Covering the things that are not the "norm" is needed. If you don't do it nobody else will, because they're not. You present it as food for thought as well so if someone has a problem with it then they will most likely have a problem with everything. And you know what I say to those people!
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words.

It's somewhat undecided right now. It's an extremely low point in CI and support is virtually non-existent. In order to survive the future we'll have to preach solely what everybody else doesn't or we'll be buried by search engines (we practically already are as it is).

In short, if we continue it will likely be pure Apocrypha and Gnostic texts from here on out. Otherwise, the jew has done wonders in hitting us in both web rankings and our ministerial billfold. We're basically a shadow of what we once were, likely because there's tons of CI "preachers" today.

We'll keep you all updated, rest assured.
    Pastor Visser @

Well I certainly welcome more Apocrypha and Gnostic texts. Praying for the best, Pastor.

Blog Entries

Also, in order to compete, we're going to have to go full video with live streaming on venues like YouTube and more. We already have all the technology and equipment to do this however we've been waiting as long as possible to transfer over.

The reason is once we do this we predict we'll lose over half our supporters (in order to gain ten times as many in the future) over people's preconceived notions of me. Most expect me to be clean cut and still wearing a suit when they see me yet usually walk away calling me a hippie and never support again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezq08NHv5I

Still, it's way easier to gain followers with full video productions compared to "audio-only" so expect to see this change fully implemented by the end of this year.

Thanks for everyone's loyalty. It's humbling just to be heard in this era of so many distractions.
    Pastor Visser @

Also, in order to compete, we're going to have to go full video with live streaming on venues like YouTube and more. We already have all the technology and equipment to do this however we've been waiting as long as possible to transfer over.

The reason is once we do this we predict we'll lose over half our supporters (in order to gain ten times as many in the future) over people's preconceived notions of me. Most expect me to be clean cut and still wearing a suit when they see me yet usually walk away calling me a hippie and never support again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezq08NHv5I

Still, it's way easier to gain followers with full video productions compared to "audio-only" so expect to see this change fully implemented by the end of this year.

Thanks for everyone's loyalty. It's humbling just to be heard in this era of so many distractions.
    Thank you for your help thus far. Video sermons could be a good thing. Adding a face to the voice may be a big help.