Thread: Alt-right, pro-Whites etc using satanic symbols

Alt-right, pro-Whites etc using satanic symbols

Have any of you guys noticed that the alt-right, pro-Whites etc are pushing Satanic symbols as their own? They continue to throw up the 666 sign, which Trump uses just about every single time he speaks. They praise a frog that was worshiped in ancient Egypt. Now the new thing is they are taking the rainbow away from the fags...Now if you guys seen my post on Yahweh's rainbow vs the gay one they are totally different. The rainbow they are taking away is the one used by the gay's which has six colors. Facebook just recently came out with that pride emoticon, but in order to get it you have to like some gay page. These types really need to wake up. Especially those who proclaim they are Christian that are doing this.

Re: Alt-right, pro-Whites etc using satanic symbols

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Have any of you guys noticed that the alt-right, pro-Whites etc are pushing Satanic symbols as their own? They continue to throw up the 666 sign, which Trump uses just about every single time he speaks. They praise a frog that was worshiped in ancient Egypt. Now the new thing is they are taking the rainbow away from the fags...Now if you guys seen my post on Yahweh's rainbow vs the gay one they are totally different. The rainbow they are taking away is the one used by the gay's which has six colors. Facebook just recently came out with that pride emoticon, but in order to get it you have to like some gay page. These types really need to wake up. Especially those who proclaim they are Christian that are doing this.

I have not noticed myself. I do not follow the news as closely as I used to. But I'm not surprised given the state of deception & depravity the masses are currently under. In these end times they will make Satan king.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

I wouldn't take what the alt right meme warriors do too seriously. Bear in mind there a pretty diverse group.
    From NatSocs to pagans to traditionalist christians. That frog is a meme made from some internet cartoon
    and Kek comes from World of Warcraft. Basically they find new ways to get on the jews and their allies nerves with
    humor. A plague of frogs to drive our enemies mad.

Oh almost forgot. The new in thing is fidget spinners, which is a satanic 666 symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I wouldn't take what the alt right meme warriors do too seriously. Bear in mind there a pretty diverse group.
    From NatSocs to pagans to traditionalist christians. That frog is a meme made from some internet cartoon
    and Kek comes from World of Warcraft. Basically they find new ways to get on the jews and their allies nerves with
    humor. A plague of frogs to drive our enemies mad.
    The point is to expose this stuff. Some are even making the 666 hand sign saying it's wp or white power. I have seen CI people use it. Have to warn our brethren about it. You can say what you want about the frog but in the end its frog worship. There is actually a Kek cult that is worshiping the frog and making it into a new religion.

The frog in question..

The truth isn't mainstream. I don't pay too much attention to the mainstream agenda. It took me awhile to come to that point. It just seems that what we see on television, social media, and other outlets has an agenda. That agenda is seldom to be pro white these days. I can barely watch television anymore, because it has become pathetically intolerable over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by EricK View Post
    The truth isn't mainstream. I don't pay too much attention to the mainstream agenda. It took me awhile to come to that point. It just seems that what we see on television, social media, and other outlets has an agenda. That agenda is seldom to be pro white these days. I can barely watch television anymore, because it has become pathetically intolerable over the years.
    I haven't watched the electronic rabbi in ages. And no they're not worshipping frogs. People take them way too seriously.

Blog Entries

In my view of the narrative about frog worship. So much sin out there from the electronic rabbi to government enforced diversity. I understand the quest for less sin!!!! Accepting less sin to keep more sin out is very popular indeed. Our race is my uniform in this narrative in my opinion.
    Apostle John said in the books of Yahweh;;; love of kindred is a very important part of walking with Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Oh almost forgot. The new in thing is fidget spinners, which is a satanic 666 symbol.
    Fidget spinner symbolism...

figit spinner.jpg