Thread: Scripture Cannot Be Broken

Scripture Cannot Be Broken

John 10:30

30 I and my Father are one.

John 8:17-18

17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

two...I...and the Father

John 10:35

35 ...the scripture cannot be broken

Yahweh and Yahshua are not the exact same.

You have been lied to by antichrists for thousands of years now, in an attempt to get you to deny Yahshua as Messiah by replacing Him with the Father.

To understand what Oneness actually means, read how Yahshua prays for us to be One with Yahweh and Him in the same way that He is already One with Yahweh:

John 17:11

11 ...Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:20-21

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

You either believe in Yahshua Messiah or you don't. You have the choice to believe in Him or to believe in the antichrists who replace Him with our Father Yahweh, which is totally against the Father's will.

It's up to you. Just remember, Scripture cannot be broken.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Blog Entries

Re: Scripture Cannot Be Broken

In my belief. Just living by what Father of Jesus Christ says to do in his law is difficult for me. The Apostle Paul said to run the race of faith. Perhaps I finish well!!!! Hope the reply was respectful to you friend.

Of course Frey, I'm glad you wrote.

Did you know that Paul believed in Yahweh before he accepted Yahshua as Messiah? While he was a pharisee, he truly thought he was obeying Yahweh's will while he was going around imprisoning anyone who even dared speak the Name of the Son. (Acts 8:1-3)

Yahshua had to come and knock him on his butt before he saw the error of his ways. (Acts chapter 9.)

And he ended up becoming, in my opinion, one of the greatest disciples of Yahshua Messiah and Yahweh Elohiym that the world has ever seen.

Frey, do seek the Face of Yahweh. Seek Him by acknowledging that He has gracefully sent His Only Begotten Son to save us from our sins.

Because, with the exceptions of Yahweh and Yahshua, none of us have followed the law perfectly. And even Yahshua had to endure temptation just as we do. (Hebrews 4:14-16)

That's why we've been offered grace if we accept the Son as Messiah. That's not an excuse to sin though! Just keep the faith brother, and trust in Yahshua Messiah. Pray to Father Yahweh about this if you wish to understand more. Pray to Him by acknowledging His Son which He has sent for our salvation. Amen, and peace be with you.
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

I see someone in Texas lead me back to:

In the Beginning

I think its very appropriate to this discussion.
    Last edited by Michael; 06-09-2017 at 01:08 PM.

You. Yes you. If you believe in Yahweh and Yahshua, then you believe in the Word.

In the beginning Yahweh created everything by speaking His Word. He said for Light to be and so it was. You can read His Word from the first page of the Scripture to the last, and He never lies.

He has given us His Word, the Scripture, and He has given it for our benefit because He loves us. He's even called those of us that read it and follow it His children.

But we Adamites didn't keep the Word, no not for the longest time. And we've suffered horribly for not keeping it ever since.

But one day, Yahweh decided it was time to pull His Adamites out of darkness. So He begat a Son rather than just creating another one, because this Son was and still is the solution to all of our problems. This Son is not just any ordinary Adamite. Yahweh begat His Word.

And so His Word was made flesh and Named Yahshua (ישוע). Yes, that very same Word you read in that Book you can hold in your hands, He was begotten in a flesh body.

Now Yahshua, the Word of Yahweh, is the first perfect Adamite. Although the world tried to tempt Him to sin, He fought it every step of the way. That is, He never broke the law and He never will. Because He faithfully and willingly obeys Yahweh His Father in everything, even from the earliest moments when He was spoken by Yahweh in Genesis, even unto this day when He's spoken to us through the literal Scripture you can hold in your hands.

And He was born on a mission.

He came to save His brothers and sisters who were still lost in darkness. He came to set an example for us to follow so that we might be saved. He even proved that death cannot actually kill us, but rather that it is our sin that always does us in.

You see, He came preaching the Word to the children of Yahweh, just like He did in the days of old when He was in the prophets.

Yes, that's right, Yahweh literally put His Word, that is Yahshua, into Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and all the rest.

And when the Word was begotten in His own flesh, He spoke so clearly and elegantly that no one could deny the Truth that was coming out of His mouth. How could this be?

Well Yahshua tells us plainly, humbly, lovingly, and faithfully, that He obeys the Father in all things. When the Father tells Him to speak, He speaks.

And Yahshua, being the Word of Yahweh, is the Way, the Truth, the Light, and the Life. And Scripture, that is the Word that Yahweh speaks which is called Yahshua, cannot be broken.

But not everyone believed in Yahshua. They claimed He had a demon inside of Him instead of Yahweh. They claimed that He made Himself out to be God. They had forgotten that "God" in the Hebrew is a plural word.

He rebuked them sharply, by asking them how it was they could forget that they were told to be One with the Most High God in all things, and to be a part of Him, to be Elohiym, just as He Yahshua, the Mouth, the Word of Yahweh, is One with the Father. He told them, "Have I not said, 'ye are Elohiym'?".

But they didn't listen. Instead they wanted to murder Him for speaking 'blasphemy', as if they couldn't read what the Scripture has always said from the beginning. They claimed that He said ungodly, mean, and hateful things that couldn't possibly be true...

And yet everything He said was Truth, and Light, and Life, and we have only to accept Him into our hearts to know that this is correct. But His accusers, they would rather kill Him than listen to the Truth any longer...

And so they did. But not before trying to convict Him of breaking the Law in the Sanhedrin. And having failed that, by trying to convict him in the Roman court. And then having failed that...

They outright murdered Him, the most innocent Adamite who ever lived.

But it was all part of the plan, even from the beginning. Because Yahshua was on a mission. A mission to save us from dying. To save us from sin.

Three days Yahshua was dead in the belly of the beast, but that wouldn't keep the Word of the Ever-living Yahweh from resurrecting. He proved to all of us Adamites who accept His Sacrifice and Resurrection, that everything He said is True. We are going to be raised from the dead in the last days, we are to inherit eternal salvation, we are going to be corrected of the first Adam's mistakes, we will be given back our bodies of glory...and the Kingdom! The Kingdom!!! We are to be Elohiym, One and forever with Yahweh the Most High of the Elohiym, and One with His Most Glorious Son...except...

There's a catch. Yes all of us will be resurrected in the last days, that's true, but not all of us will receive eternal salvation...but rather, some of us, if not most of us, will receive eternal damnation.

Some of those who receive eternal damnation will be those who denied something that they thought was trivial. Just a little thing, right?

No. They denied that Yahshua, the Word of Yahweh, and not any other entity, is the Messiah.

But what does that even mean? Well, it's quite simple really. It means that Yahshua is "the Anointed One." In other words, He's the "Chosen One." Chosen by whom?

By Yahweh of course! Our Father has chosen Yahshua to be our Master, and not just ours, but the Master of everything under Yahweh. The Father loves and trusts the Son very much to give Him so much power!

And why not? Yahshua proved Himself to be the most selfless, the most loving, and the most True to Yahweh Adamite there has ever been. Do not think that Yahshua didn't suffer pain! Or the call of temptation! He knows all of our ills intimately, He knows what it means to be an Adamite, and He conquered this existence gloriously, and for as much and more He has been given dominion over everything under Father Yahweh Himself, the Father Who is, and always will be the Most High over everything.

Yahweh has always told us the Truth, from the very beginning. When He first sent His Truth to be among us in Spirit, unto the times when He begot His Truth in the flesh, and even upto right now. You see, when two or more of us gather, the Word is there right in the midst of us, never leaving us to go it alone.

The Word is One with us, and we with the Word. And just as Yahweh's Word never contradicts Him, never leaves Him, never disobeys him, and speaks the will of the Father in all things at all times forevermore, so should we be!

Say it with me:

Yahshua is the Messiah, and He is our Master. And Yahweh, the Most High Elohiym, is our loving Father above us all.

Amen.

Thank you Neal.

It is evident that the Father–Son relationship pre-existed the incarnation of Yahshua.

Yahshua was the Alpha and Omega and ironically this Appendix Z is appropriately named

"In The Beginning":

http://www.declarethedecree.com/marr...z_linkpg90.doc

I strongly suggest people download it. I experienced a miraculous healing when working on a part of it !

Even if we don’t understand “how” about something in His Word, by contemplating it and reading His Word relating to it,
    we become comfortable with it, even although we still don’t understand “how”.

Neal is obviously comfortable with the Father-Son relationship; I’m comfortable with it although not understanding “how”:
    It is evident that the Father–Son relationship pre-existed the incarnation of Yahshua.

Yahshua was the Alpha and Omega and ironically this Appendix Z is appropriately named

"In The Beginning":

http://www.declarethedecree.com/marr...z_linkpg90.doc
    In the Beginning is 99.9% His Word: see if it makes you comfortable !