Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Question about Wickstrom

Re: Question about Wickstrom

"If women will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home" (1 Corinthians 14:35).

Anyone calling the associate pastor of Covenant People's Ministry antichrist in his own living room is most unwise. If you were to ask the anonymous Phil or Opie about Visser you'd get just as many untruths (as evidenced on the defamation thread admin linked above).

I'm surprised this thread lasted in public view as long as it did. Whoever moved it did so correctly. It's sad all this time and effort wasn't put into glorifying Christ's Blood instead of tearing down another Saxon Christian. Too much to ask for, apparently.

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry....us/yahtru.html
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    "If they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home" (1 Corinthians 14:35).

Anyone calling the associate pastor of CPM antichrist in his own living room is most unwise.

If you were to ask the anonymous Phil or Opie about Visser you'd get just as many untruths.

I'm surprised this thread lasted in public view as long as it did.
    I have never called anyone an antichrist, much less wickstrom who I have been over the last few weeks watching YouTube videos of. I did ask my husband and he didn't know the answer either, hence me asking here where I figured someone could clarify the question being asked by others to me.

At 1 hour, 7 minutes, and 25 seconds:
    Wickstrom - "...I'm gonna take this "Jesus" out cause there is no Jesus."
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Wickstrom Takes Jesus Out

At 1 hour, 7 minutes, and 25 seconds:
    Wickstrom - "...I'm gonna take this "Jesus" out cause there is no Jesus."
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

I presume without asking him that he means "J E S U S" instead of "Y A H S H U A".
    I don't know what his definition of Yahshua is.

That's my take on the name issue.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    It's sad all this time and effort wasn't put into glorifying Christ's Blood instead of tearing down another Saxon Christian. Too much to ask for, apparently.
    Bingo. And Yahshua still says:

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him (John 14:7)."
    "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (John 14:10)?"
    "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).
    "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last (Revelation 22:13)."
    "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14:9).

Ad nauseam - "Jesus" was obviously Yahweh in a flesh body.

Only antichrist jews deny this fact.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

@ Admin

Yahweh and Yahshua are not the exact same as clearly shown by the following Scripture:

John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

I Corinthians 15:27-28
    27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

I Corinthians 11:3
    23 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Messiah; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Messiah is God.

John 6:38 KJV
    38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 13:16 KJV
    16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his master; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

And yet I confess that they are one, and that we are supposed to be one with them:

John 10:30
    "I and my Father are one."

John 17:22
    "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

John 14:23
    23 ...If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 10:34
    34 Yahshua answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Now I have already confessed that Yahweh is in Yahshua. I'm telling you only that they are different but not separate, just as the members of the Body of Christ are different but not separate,

And that Scripture tells us that anyone replacing the Son with the Father has neither:

I John 2:22-23
    22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

because

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

Even if they confess the Father all day long, if they deny Yahshua is the Messiah, then they hate Yahweh. Yahweh chose HIS SON to be the Messiah and not Himself.

John 15:23
    23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John 8:17-18

17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

two...I...and the Father

The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
    Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
    Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
    And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
    It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
    I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
    Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. (John 8:13-19)
    Even the Pharisee’s didn’t accuse Yahweh of sin:

· That’s one True witness.

Until His trial no one was able to convict Yahshua of sin.
    Which of you convinceth me of sin?
    And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? (John 8:46)
    After His conviction for blasphemy,
    Yahshua’s resurrection proved His innocence:

· That’s two True witnesses.

In our disagreements, we have to prove that the two witnesses are true first:
    If a whole heap of accusations are made all together, it becomes a messy affair.
    In cases like that only one contradictory or hypocritical statement discredits the witness.
    In that case, is he a True witness ?

Sticking just to the nature of the divinity of Christ in the thread
    Scripture Cannot Be Broken, as it seems Neal is attempting to do, is a good idea.

Another thread on the transliteration of “Yahshua”:
    from Hebrew to Greek to Latin - to the EnglishJesus
    might be a good idea for someone with the knowledge and patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I'll just leave this here for you.
    Amen to that. I know I have no reason to judge anyone. I'm in no way perfect myself.