Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Wickstrom

Re: Question about Wickstrom

@ seedliner
    I, and Eli James regularly acknowledge that Yahshua is Messiah, and as Christians we offer proof for our statements. Just by searching for the phrase "Yahshua Messiah" in the very same article linked above, one will find several statements such as these:

...the real test of a person is whether he follows the example of Yahshua Messiah
    Your only hope for salvation, Yahshua Messiah!
    Now, do you seedliner confess that Yahshua (ישוע), the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh Elohiym (יהוה אלהים) is the Messiah (משיח) and that He is come in the flesh?
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Quote Originally Posted by נהאל (Neal) View Post
    Now, do you seedliner confess that Yahshua (ישוע), the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh Elohiym (יהוה אלהים) is the Messiah (משיח) and that He is come in the flesh?
    Yes, I do - unlike Joe November (whom Wickstrom has rightfully excommunicated):

You are in error as Joe November (Eli James) did 5 parts called "Oneness Refuted" between 01/17/2014 and 02/14/2014 claiming Jesus is not Messiah. The false "Eli James" is the only one claiming Jesus Christ is not God thus Mr. November is not recognized in Christian Identity as anything other than antichrist by Biblical definition. We're supposed to trust you instead of Eli's own words? Not me.

Yahweh's Covenant People - Oneness Refuted (5 Parts):

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-21924/TS-822410.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-21924/TS-824217.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-21924/TS-824218.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-21924/TS-824219.mp3
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-21924/TS-824221.mp3

Perhaps the bigger question is why do you have a dog in this fight against Dr. Wickstrom who obviously teaches Yahshua is Yahweh by quoting a cowardly kike named November that doesn't?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thanks for posting brother! I'm listening to Part 1 right now.

I have to say, "Oneness Refuted" is a horrible title! Clearly, Yahweh and Yahshua are One, just like Yahshua wants us to be One with Him and Yahweh, as the Scripture I've quoted above says.

So here's a quick transcript by my own hand of what I hear at the beginning, where he explains what the show's about:

0 hours, 0 minutes, and 36 seconds:
    "...I've literally got well over a hundred verses that show that the Father and the Son, and even the Holy Spirit are different persons, they cannot be equated and called the same person..."
    and here's a part from the end to see how he wraps up:

1 hour, 12 minutes, and 15 seconds
    "So I have given you a taste of what the bible actually teaches about these two persons, Yahweh and Yahshua. There is by no means an equality stated about these two persons. By no means. And anyone who asserts that there is, is making an extra biblical claim...it's not in the Bible, you have to make that doctrine up. But that does not mean that Yahshua isn't divine, which He most certainly is. He is most certainly deity, and part of the deity. But if Yahweh chooses to emanate from His own Being a Son who is very much like Him, but not quite 100% like Him, that's His prerogative."
    So he's not actually denying that Yahshua is a part of God.

But really, he could have picked a better title and called the series "Sameness Refuted".

Which is entirely Scriptural as I have already proven above! Please read my posts closely brother, to see that this is true!

By the way, why does the question of trusting me even come up when all I have done is offer Scriptural, video, and written evidence? You can hear for yourself how Wickstrom denies Yahshua in the time-stamps, and you can read for yourself how Eli calls Yahshua the Messiah in the article (and I wouldn't be surprised if he does in the talk-shoe series you've posted too. I'll let you know if I hear him say it in the shows and give a time-stamp, okay?)

Now as to why I'm calling out the antichrists, it's because I've been given a commandment: (Matthew 22:36-40).
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Why has this thread been moved to "Wogful Wonderland?" Why is it being hidden from the public? Whoever hid this, if in the depths of your heart you believe in Yahshua Messiah, the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh Elohiym, like I, Michael, Seedliner, and the rest of the brethren who have already confessed do, then you'll read the following passage and do the right thing:

Matthew 5:14-15 KJV
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Please put the thread back. If you wish to review the evidence, please do so in the light of Christ.

It's been moved here because it's garbage and slander against this ministry.

This thread was obviously started to sow discord and will not be moved back into public view.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Neal, you do have a concern regarding Wickstrom’s Biblical beliefs, yet my alarm bell advice to myself first, is to keep it strictly there without getting sucked into other peoples messy disputes. By all means read what we want, but as “devil’s advocate”.
    And I don't know why you keep using that phrase, but I refuse to play advocate for the devil in any manner.
    The definition of the term “Devil’s Advocate” is:

noun
    a person who advocates an opposing or unpopular cause for the sake of argument or to expose it to a thorough examination.
    Also called promoter of the faith. Roman Catholic Church. an official appointed to present arguments against a proposed beatification or canonization of a beatus.

If Eli James is already a saint then maybe it's not applicable to him, yet even the angels are accountable for their words !

His document shills-r-us is not without fault. It’s actually part of a messy dispute better left alone. That’s my advice.

If you wish to review the evidence, please do so in the light of Christ.

Just remember that acknowledging Jesus the Son of Yahweh doesn't necessarily put you above reproach:

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (Matthew 8:28-29)
    Thousands of crypto seed of the devil acknowledged Christ in the past and even so today !

Quote Originally Posted by נהאל (Neal) View Post
    Why has this thread been moved to "Wogful Wonderland?" Why is it being hidden from the public? Whoever hid this, if in the depths of your heart you believe in Yahshua Messiah, the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh Elohiym, like I, Michael, Seedliner, and the rest of the brethren who have already confessed do, then you'll read the following passage and do the right thing:

Matthew 5:14-15 KJV

Please put the thread back. If you wish to review the evidence, please do so in the light of Christ.
    I received this via email from "admin"
    "***************
    It's been moved here because it's garbage and slander against a Christian man.

This thread was obviously started to sow discord and will not be moved back into public view.
    ***************"

just for the record, I did no such thing of purposely trying to sow discord, I asked questions about something I didn't know, and if asking questions in an effort to find truth is "causing discord" I will refrain from asking questions in the future on this forum.

Well, you could always post at a fed honeypot if slander against CI pastors is more to your liking. ;)

Oh wait:

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...ple-s-ministry

Seems asking Jim himself as commanded in scripture is simply too much to ask, lol.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well, you could always post at a fed honeypot if slander against CI pastors is more to your liking. ;)

Oh wait:

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...ple-s-ministry

Seems asking Jim himself as commanded in scripture is simply too much to ask, lol.
    I appreciate your help, thanks.