Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Wickstrom

Re: Question about Wickstrom

@ Astragoth
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Everyone is guilty of something there was only one perfect person and he walked on water.
    And so did Peter until he lost faith. (Matthew 14:25-32)

Calling someone out by claiming that they're not following Scripture when you're not even reading It makes you a hypocrite. Don't be a hypocrite.

@ Everyone
    The Scripture clearly tells us that there are antichrists in the world. They are those who deny that Yahshua is the Messiah, and that He is in the flesh.

Wickstrom is of the sort that teaches that Father Yahweh is the Messiah instead of His Only Begotten Son Yahshua. Therefore he is antichrist by definition.

He denies Yahshua is the Messiah and even refuses to mention the Son if he can avoid it. He denies the Son by pretending to accept the Father, but John and Yahshua Himself clearly tells us that you cannot accept just One or the Other, therefore Wickstrom actually accepts neither. You have to accept Both, and Yahweh specifically chose Yahshua to be Messiah.

If you're sick of milk and don't yet understand this important difference, then let's eat some strong meat by going over Scripture together.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
    I'll just leave this here for you.

@ Astragoth
    I freely confess that Yahshua (ישוע), the Only Begotten Son of Yahweh Elohiym (יהוה אלהים) is the Messiah (משיח) and that He is come in the flesh.

Do you confess the same?
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

People easily fool themselves with the name issue, as I did. The Edomites with their “Hebrew Roots Movement” make great gains against Christianity over this confusing question.

If Adam was a son of Yahweh, Who was Christ ?

Jesus/Yahshua, the “son of man/Adam”, was “begotten” in the womb/matrix of a daughter of Adam. “Begottennot "formed" and “breathed”.

Wickstrom reflects a particular view of these verses:

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." (1 Corinthians 15:45)

“I and my Father are one.” (John 10:30)

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (John 17:22)

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." (John 14:7)

"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape." (John 5:37)

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." (John 14:7)

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9)

And:

"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30)

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35)

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." (John 17:11)

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (John 17:22)

United in Christ we stand !

Excellent post Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    "I and my Father are one." (John 10:30)

I don't think you could have underlined it any better. Yahshua teaches that:

John 14:20,23 KJV (underlines added)
    20 ...I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 23 ...If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

That is to say that Yahweh and Yahshua are in us, like Yahweh is in Yahshua.

But Wickstrom does not teach this. He does not teach that Yahshua wants us to be One with Yahweh Elohiym, even as much as He the Son is One with Yahweh, that is, One with the Holy Body of God:

I Corinthians 3:16 KJV (underlines added)
    16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

I Corinthians 12:11-12 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Messiah.

When we are baptized with the Holy Spirit, Yahweh and Yahshua are with us, as Yahweh is with Yahshua always.

But Wickstrom does not reveal this because he falsely teaches that Yahweh and Yahshua are the exact same. He never wants the sheep to read verses like the following:

John 14:28 KJV (underlines added)
    28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

I Corinthians 15:27-28 KJV (bold indicates updated word, underlines added)
    27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

I Corinthians 11:3 KJV (bold indicates updated word, underlines added)
    23 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Messiah; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Messiah is God.

John 6:38 KJV (underlines added)
    38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 13:16 KJV (underlines added, bold indicates updated word)
    16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his master; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

The Scripture does not contradict itself, and Wickstrom is purposely confusing the flock such that they don't understand who Yahshua is, the tribulation He went through and overcame, and what He did for us. He's trying to hide Yahshua behind Yahweh, and Yahweh does not approve:

I John 2:22-23 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father... 26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Wickstrom is an antichrist, he denies that Yahshua is the Messiah because he claims that Yahshua is exactly the same as Yahweh, and thus teaches that Yahweh Himself is the Messiah, which is clearly not Yahweh's Will.

Now like you and I Michael, Pastor Eli James confesses that Yahshua is the Messiah and that He is come in the flesh too. The web-page I've linked to in earlier posts has information warning us about this antichrist and we should listen to our brother in Christ/Messiah.

----------

Now, because it pertains to confessing the correct Messiah, I would like to make a couple of points about Yahshua's name (ישוע) for any brothers and sisters who may not already know.

We have a copy of the original Aramaic New Testament which is about a hundred years older than the Greek copies. In the Aramaic, the letters look different, but they still carry much of the same meaning as the Hebrew letters do. And in the Aramaic, His Holy Name is spelled like I typed above: (ישוע).

Also, we know that this is the same Name that's found in the Old Testament because of passages like this in the New, where Steven is teaching us the history of Israel:

Acts 7:44-45 KJV (underline added, bold indicates updated word)
    44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. 45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the nations, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

This "Jesus" is the same "Joshua" who the book of Joshua was named after in the Old Testament. Now it should be understood that the hard "J" sound wasn't used back in those days (nor in the days of the Greek language) and is a relatively new addition to our speech. So change the "J" back to the Hebrew (and the Greek) "Y" sound and you get "Yahshua." As you probably already know, we have to do this with Yahweh's name too, because it's been incorrectly pronounced with the hard "J" as well.

For anyone who thinks that it doesn't really matter how we say the Name, please read this following passage with an open heart:

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of ישוע every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that ישוע Christ is Master, to the glory of God the Father.

So it's important that we get the Name right.

Now it wouldn't be righteous if I started calling, say Michael for instance, "Jee-chael-us." And yet Yahshua's Holy Name has been changed even more than that. The English doesn't get the Greek right, and the Greek doesn't get the Aramaic right, etc.

I don't want to lie to you, we don't know the exact pronunciation of either the Father's or the Son's Holy Names. But clearly, we do know what They are not.

So let's try to get it as right as we possibly can. And remember, here's an unchangeable fact, Yahshua's Name has Yahweh's Name in it. Recall Yahshua speaking to the Pharisees:

John 5:43 KJV (underline added)
    43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

YAHshua (not unlike the prophets JeremiYAH and IsaiYAH, etc.) all have YAHweh's Name. So if you call the Father Yahweh, then you should call the Son Yahshua. Be consistent!

Also recall that Yahshua had to teach our Father's Name to the disciples, so don't feel too bad if you didn't already know all this:

John 17:5-6 KJV (underline added)
    5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

So let's continue to keep the Word, and let's get it right.

Neal, you do have a concern regarding Wickstrom’s Biblical beliefs, yet my alarm bell advice to myself first, is to keep it strictly there without getting sucked into other peoples messy disputes. By all means read what we want, but as “devil’s advocate”.

I have alluded to a concern about “someone” myself, without naming him publically because I haven’t spent the valuable time proving it on paper first. It’s very frustrating because it relates to the Biblical calendar. This “concern” is actually a distraction and I should probably just trust Yahweh until the work is complete.

My advice at the moment is to post/e-mail your concern to Wickstrom, see what he says and take it from there – he always says “drop me a line” or something at the end of his presentations. When I’m finally finished, I will do the same with the calendar issue.

Michael, I don't have a concern about him but a conviction. I've already heard him deny Yahshua Messiah.

Evesdaughter opened this thread because other people have heard him deny Yahshua too.

I've provided a document from an elder of the Body of Christ which gives evidence of his other wrong doings.

On the witness of two or more, and clearly there's more than just Pastor Eli James and myself who have seen this Wickstrom for what he is.

I have already provided enough Scriptural evidence to show that what I and the others are saying is true.

And I have faith that anyone of Elohiym reading this thread can see that.

I John 4:6 KJV
    6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Regarding Wickstrom’s apparent Biblical beliefs, we can discuss them and try get clarification of his logic. If in obvious error we can reason with him. I wish someone had done that with me over the name “Jesus”, which Wickstrom might also have an issue with.

So Wickstrom’s Biblical beliefs we can discuss, especially if he gives us his reasoning’s.

Its “a document from an elder of the Body of Christ which gives evidence of his other wrong doings” I have a problem with.

Who is going to cross examine this document and witness ?

Can the witnesses be the judges as well ?

That’s why I say we should at least play “devil’s advocate” first.

@ Everyone
    I've taken the time to go through the video I originally saw where he denies Yahshua over and over again. I have selected only two time-stamps because they are so damning, but there are others too.

At 1 hour, 1 minute, and 27 seconds:

Matthew 1:1 KJV
    1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Here he exchanges Yahshua Messiah (Jesus Christ in the KJV) in Matthew 1:1 with the Name of His Father Yahweh. He outright refuses the Son, and he outright refuses mentioning the Son's Messiahship/Christship.

At 1 hour, 7 minutes, and 25 seconds:

Luke 3:23 KJV
    23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Here he literally says, pretending to quote Luke 3:23 "....And Yahweh...I'm gonna take this "Jesus" out cause there is no Jesus."

That is, he is literally saying that there is no Yahshua, there is no Son, only Yahweh, and that if there even is a Messiah, it's Yahweh Himself. Just as I have been telling you this entire time, he is an antichrist by definition:

I John 2:22-23 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father...

John 14:6-7 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    6 Yahshua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

As explained in my above posts quoting Scripture, Yahweh and Yahshua are in all the Body of Christ, which are the temple of Elohiym. He's not just in the Son! And Yahweh and Yahshua are not exactly the same, for the Father is greater than the Son:

John 14:28 KJV (underline added)
    28 ...If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

This antichrist Wickstrom is teaching lies to the sheep, that Yahweh came in the flesh only the one time, and that Yahweh equates to Yahshua, such that Yahshua doesn't even exist!

The patriarchs, the prophets, the disciples, the apostles, and us, we all have Yahweh and Yahshua with us when we are baptized in the Holy Names.

So read what the Son, who has the Spirit of Yahweh immeasurably, wishes for his brethren:

John 17:11 KJV (bold indicates updated word, underline added)
    11 ...Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 3:34-36 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

@ Michael
    This is not an issue of confusing the names "Jesus" with "Yahshua." He is outright denying the Son no matter what you call Him. Please understand that.

And understand that there is no reasoning with antichrists. And I don't know why you keep using that phrase, but I refuse to play advocate for the devil in any manner. Eli James is not part of the devil, but is a witness in the Body of Christ. I will quote two selections from his article (parentheses added):

"While Wickstrom was the pastor of a church in Essexville, Michigan, a controversy arose over his harboring a woman fleeing from her husband. This was the Keith and Kathy Kallstrom affair. Keith had accused Wickstrom of adultery and had asked our Council of Elders to review the matter. He was hoping to get his wife back, but she was staying with Wickstrom in his Michigan residence. The Council agreed to hear the case. I was elected liaison officer between the two parties. I had attempted to get Kathy Kallstrom and James Wickstrom to attend this hearing.

Wickstrom condemned the meeting as a “witch hunt” before the fact. He and August Kreis began sending me threatening and accusatory emails. I have saved these emails in print form, as evidence of their profanity and defiance.
    (You can read these emails in the document Shills R Us, in the Wickstrom section.)

A very bizarre episode took place during Don Campbell’s presentation (who represented Wickstrom at the council - נהאל).

While Campbell as at the podium, both Dan Johns and myself heard noises coming from his headset, which had a wire attached to something in his pocket, which we assumed was a small tape recorder, thinking that he was making a recording for himself and Wickstrom. But both Dan and I clearly heard someone’s voice coming out of Don’s earpiece! We looked at each other and decided to stop the proceedings to find out what was going on. It turned out that Don Campbell had turned on his cell phone and was allowing Wickstrom to eavesdrop on the hearing! Wickstrom, who has a very loud, booming voice and rarely speaks below a roar, could be heard coaching Campbell through the earpiece. Wickster the Trickster declined to attend in person, but he was secretly attending anyway - by stealth!

At that point, the assembly of elders erupted in a fit of outrage, as Campbell had obviously arranged for Wickstrom eavesdrop on the proceedings. We told Campbell that he could not continue in this manner and that he had to put away the cell phone. Our hearing was by no means a witch hunt, but there was a witch whispering in Don Campbell’s ear!"
    ---

About judgment, we are told to judge with righteous judgment (John 7:24). I and Eli have presented evidence after evidence. I have remained purely Scriptural in my own testimony, and Eli is a first hand witness. May the Body of Messiah righteously judge the evidence we have presented to them.

Joe November (Eli James) was excommunicated by Wickstrom - a bad witness to "quote" against Jim.

It's only "Eli" that denies Yahshua as Messiah (or God), not the other way around, lulz.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)