Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Wickstrom

Re: Question about Wickstrom

@ Evesdaughter14
    I John 2:24-29 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. 26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

@ Michael
    Brother, how have I offended you?
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Neal, don't worry I'm not alluding to you at all ! ! !

@ Michael
    What scribe were you referring to who's scholarship is dangerous?

@ Everyone
    Read the document "Shills R Us" by Pastor Eli James, which gives a lot of details about Wickstrom that you need to know. (Link)

After opening the web-page, push ctrl+f on your keyboard (or the 'find on page' button in a mobile menu), and copy in the following:

James P. Wickstrom, Self-Proclaimed “Teacher of Yahweh”

and hit search.

While you're reading the lengthy account about this antichrist, let the Holy Spirit, if It be in you, do the talking.
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Why not ask Wickstrom himself as instructed in the Bible? Would you ask Opie his opinion regarding Visser?

Quoting Eli James ( not his real name ) is totally ridiculous as Jim Wickstrom excommunicated that fake, lol.

Joe November teaches Jesus isn't Yahweh, not Dr. Wickstrom. Ten minutes could find this out yourself, sheesh.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Wasn’t it the whitened scribal paragons of
    Pharisaic virtue that were the biggest hypocrites ?
    What they did see with them
    wasn’t what they got:
    they were full of dead men’s bones !

Because many of Yahweh’s blessings for Israel
    are conditional, and some conditional
    to keeping His weekly Sabbaths and High Days,
    then when you find the scribe who refuses to
    disclose why the Dead Sea Scrolls start Yahweh’s
    calendar on the 4th day of the week,
    you have found the biggest Edomite in CI !

So it can’t be you Neal, because you’ve already
    acknowledged that wonderful truth !

A scribe of his calibre is like a marksman
    who perfectly rings the bull’s-eye
    without ever actually hitting it
    what does that tell you ?

He doesn’t want to hit it !

WHY ?

The closer we get to hitting the bulls eye,
    the more confusion he instigates around it !

Yet many say he is a wise scribe
    because he is actually on the target !

See:

SOMETHING SPECIAL

More finger-pointing. Great. Worry about the state of your own soul.

@ Astragoth
    Here's several instances of finger-pointing in the New Testament:

by Paul:
    II Timothy 2:15-18 KJV
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

II Timothy 4:14-15 KJV
    14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

by John:
    III John 1:9-11 KJV
    9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. 11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

and by Yahshua Messiah Himself:

John 8:44 KJV
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

What makes each of these righteous in their finger-pointing is that none of them are hypocrites. I know you've brought this up before, so when you read Matthew 7:1-5 again, pay close attention to what He says in verse 5. Examine Matthew 22:36-40 to see where we're coming from.

We shouldn't be so selfish as to worry only about our own souls, and we should warn the brethren about antichrists, just as Paul, John, and the other disciples did (e.g. II Peter 2), who were all practicing what Yahshua Himself preached.

Quote Originally Posted by נהאל (Neal) View Post
    @ Astragoth
    Here's several instances of finger-pointing in the New Testament:
    Stop, please just stop. Jesus had several words about Pharisaical finger pointing as I recall.
    I'm so utterly sick of the endless finger pointing and bickering that everyone seems to engage in.
    It doesn't matter if its Anglin and the NSM or here in CI or anywhere else out there. Half of the
    people engage in this stupid Pharisaical finger pointing Bull!@#t instead of fighting the jews.
    Everyone is guilty of something there was only one perfect person and he walked on water.

Aside from what I’ve just said in this thread,
    I don’t have much of a problem with Wickstrom
    from what little I’ve seen and heard
    from his own mouth.

In fact through the internet a lot of what
    he has said has broken through
    the Edomite worldwide censorship.

I believe a lot of whatever Esau does now
    is going to backfire on him.

The Obadiah 1:18 time is soon coming
    when all the stoking of men like Wickstrom
    is going to finally pay off:

When the time comes !

We are going to war with the beast !

Blog Entries

In my opinion the responses of Micheal, Neal, and astrogoth were very edifying to my biblical understanding of right and wrong. I value and appreciate the courage of Isrealites to publicly express their politically incorrect views in the times of our racial extinction from the earth. .

With the info I have a more balanced point of view on the subject. I figure the subject falls under Identity more. Intellectually the Judeo's have very fine biblical explained sermons.

But eugenics puts borders on a mans ability to think. I like Christian Identity because a mans mental and eugenic traits is important. The word Jesus will be best figured by the strong in faith and racial purity.