Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Question about Wickstrom

Re: Question about Wickstrom

Today this silly whore is slithering up to Wickstrom:

Interesting, to say the least. Suspect, for certain.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Today this silly whore is slithering up to Wickstrom:

Interesting, to say the least. Suspect, for certain.
    Good point Seedliner. Risk of writing something online is risky and hostile for our kinsmen and women. Tina's MGTOW comments on the forum came across as being spoiled and over protected.

Dishonorable character on the basis of the old saying you and whose army!!!! A leader in my opinion should speak for themselves ;;; not with an army of white knights , domestic violence cops ect...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Good point Seedliner. Risk of writing something online is risky and hostile for our kinsmen and women. Tina's MGTOW comments on the forum came across as being spoiled and over protected.

Dishonorable character on the basis of the old saying you and whose army!!!! A leader in my opinion should speak for themselves ;;; not with an army of white knights , domestic violence cops ect...
    Though to make it clear. As a man I am not a brute against a lady. The wisdom of Yahweh discerns the importance of identifying brute un-gentleman like conduct and a over protective nanny state where government financed gangs drive crazy persons identified of brutish and unlawful. A nation should have a rule of law.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evesdaughter14 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly what his belief is when it comes to Jesus? A few people after watching his videos have said things like " he denies Jesus and even speaks his name mockingly. " I have only been aware of Wickstrom for a few months so I don't know enough about him or his views on Jesus to be able to respond to these types of things and was wondering if anyone else might have an answer?
    Very ironic that Roper's wife was completely accurate. Antichrist deceivers deny the Name of Jesus.

We publicly apologize for being blinded by loyalty.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Somewhere Officer Wickstrom is having the last laugh knowing his fellow yids destroyed the oldest and most active CI ministry on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Somewhere Officer Wickstrom is having the last laugh knowing his fellow yids destroyed the oldest and most active CI ministry on the net.
    Very likely. Unlike most people a casual look around the 'net finds no grave, death certificate nor official announcement (other than Wikipedia quoting Visser).

If there was ever a "faked death" in Christian Identity so an active cop could retire from ZOG's service, Wacky Wickstrum was it. Somebody disprove me.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I was going to post on the subject a while ago, but when youtube shoahed the channels I didn’t have anything to back it up.

This sermon of Dr. Wickstrom was from 2011. Start at the 49th minute.

ARCODEAUS - A DEEP LOOK AT ADAM, EVE, & TODAY APRIL 23 2011

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CYKhhgPpbmwX/

Dr. Wickstrom says there is no such thing as a Jesus Christ…There is no such thing… And then goes into how the Catholic Church made it up and how Ray Bozo proved it…

The next one is from December 9 2017. In the very beginning.

ARCODEAUS - WHO'S WHO AND WHO'S ..? - DECEMBER 9_ 2017

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zznZ2bLD2lVo/

Dr. Wickstrom says many call him yahshua, but I retain the name of Yahweh…

In the end, hopefully he repented of this blasphemy.

On a side note, prior to this knowledge I did always wonder why he would always say Yahweh the Christ and not Jesus…

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I was going to post on the subject a while ago, but when youtube shoahed the channels I didn’t have anything to back it up.

This sermon of Dr. Wickstrom was from 2011. Start at the 49th minute.

ARCODEAUS - A DEEP LOOK AT ADAM, EVE, & TODAY APRIL 23 2011

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CYKhhgPpbmwX/

Dr. Wickstrom says there is no such thing as a Jesus Christ…There is no such thing… And then goes into how the Catholic Church made it up and how Ray Bozo proved it…

The next one is from December 9 2017. In the very beginning.

ARCODEAUS - WHO'S WHO AND WHO'S ..? - DECEMBER 9_ 2017

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zznZ2bLD2lVo/

Dr. Wickstrom says many call him yahshua, but I retain the name of Yahweh…

In the end, hopefully he repented of this blasphemy.

On a side note, prior to this knowledge I did always wonder why he would always say Yahweh the Christ and not Jesus…
    Excellent research with verifiable quotes!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

...but "it's the jew, dammit."

Not quite.

In case others missed bearing false witness violates the entirety of Yahweh's Caucasian Law:

Famous "Rabbi Finkelstein" Interview is a Jewish Psy Op