Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian Books - What are YOU Reading?

Christian Books - What are YOU Reading?

Ive been reading Drama of the Lost Disciples by George F Jowett and its a fascinating study of how Joseph of Arimathea and his band of 12 followers, including The Virgin Mary and Mary Magdelline, planted the first above ground Christian Church in Glastonbury here in England. I paid the princely sum of a pound for it and it was money well spent. The british Israelites sell it over here, I expect its available in the USA through similar bodies.

What have you been reading and what do you recommend???

Re: Christian Books

I recommend Richard Kelly Hoskins material - any of his books -
    ''THE WOLF AND THE SHEEP - VIGILANTES OF CHRISTENDOM - OUR NORDIC RACE
    Richard Kelly Hoskins:http://www.richardhoskins.com/

There is material at the Church of True Israel website I recommend...
    William P Gale,The Poisonous mushroom etc etc

Dr.Swift's material is alright to read you can find it at Israel elect or Church of True Israel or order it from Kingdom Identity Ministries..OR for other material you can go to Christian Identity Ministries...

Christian Identity Ministries: http://www.christianidentityministries.com/
    Kingdom Identity Ministries: http://www.kingidentity.com/

This store has plenty of Christian material : http://www.artisanpublishers.com/

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by Camp of Israel View Post
    Ive been reading Drama of the Lost Disciples by George F Jowett and its a fascinating study of how Joseph of Arimathea and his band of 12 followers, including The Virgin Mary and Mary Magdelline, planted the first above ground Christian Church in Glastonbury here in England. I paid the princely sum of a pound for it and it was money well spent. The british Israelites sell it over here, I expect its available in the USA through similar bodies.

What have you been reading and what do you recommend???
    I'd love to get a hold of that book. Might see if I can hunt down a PDF copy online.

I'm reading "The Simple Faith of Mr. Rogers."

Seriously.

I was going to create an album and post my library but I was unable to transfer photos from my PC to the forum. A fantastic literature list can be obtained from the Church of Israel Book and Literature Department. Huge list of books on many subjects. I have all of Hoskins books as well as The Lost Disciples by Jowett. I'm currently reading "Faith vs. The Modern Bible Translations" by David W. Cloud (concerning the King James Version vs. the corrupt modern texts) and I'm also reading "Race Differences in Intelligence - An Evolutionary Analysis" by Richard Lynn (the difference in racial intelligence from a secular point of view).

Re: Christian Books - What are YOU Reading?

Abrahamic Covenant - E Raymond Capt

read online...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9168445/Ab...E-Raymond-Capt

What 5 Books Would You Recommend?

Not counting the Bible (since it's assumed that it's everyone's #1 choice) what 5 books would you recommend to a person who was going to spend the rest of their life on a deserted island? They could be religious in nature, non-fiction, or fiction. Your choice.

Re: What 5 Books Would You Recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Not counting the Bible (since it's assumed that it's everyone's #1 choice) what 5 books would you recommend to a person who was going to spend the rest of their life on a deserted island? They could be religious in nature, non-fiction, or fiction. Your choice.
    I like reading books..a lot so I guess I'd have to decide when the time came, because I'd want to take so many books and I'd recommend a heap of books!

Obadiah 1:18

Okay, religious books:

Who is Esau-Edom -- a CLASSIC expose on the Jews by Charles Weisman

The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism -- rare, rare look at who and what the Jews really are and their esoteric numerology by Ben Weintraub (never heard anyone in WN or CI mention this marvellous book)

America the Conquered -- Pastor Pete Peters details how and why the USA came to be in the terrible mess it finds itself in today.

The Seal of God -- F C Payne provides one startling proof after another of the undeniable handiwork of God in the Earth, heavens, and man.

The Parthenon Code -- Robert Bowie Johnson draws upon Greek mythology and art to make the case that the ancient Greeks were kin to the Children of Israel (haven't read this book but am dying to!)

My answer isn't going to be fair. LOL.

I would recommend the following books:

The Reconstruction Trilogy (The Leopard's Spots, The Clansman, and The Traitor) by Thomas Dixon Jr.
    Vigilantes of Christendom by Richard Hoskins
    The Light and The Glory by Peter Marshall and David Manuel
    America B.C. by Barry Fell
    The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

If the person moving to the island couldn't find those books then I would recommend the following:

Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
    The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop
    The Dispossessed Majority by Howard Allen
    Jewish Supremacism by David Duke
    The Complete Book of Outdoor Survival by J. Wayne Fears

If the person couldn't find those books then I would suggest the following:

The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15 by Dan Gayman
    Evangelical Answers by Eric Svendsen
    The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
    Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips
    Becoming Self Reliant by Ken Larson

Hahaha. I cheated.