Thread: Hebrew Calendar Program

Hebrew Calendar Program

Is anyone interested in a computer program that tells you what the current Hebrew date is as compared to the current Gregorian date?

I've already written most of the logic in the program for a website I'm developing, and I'm currently designing a simple ui interface to go along with it (so you can see the entire Hebrew year matched up with the Gregorian.) It's all in JavaScript.

I ask because I can make the calendar separate for a more immediate release, whereas the site is still very much in the works and will take more time. So let me know if this would be helpful for you.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Re: Hebrew Calendar Program

Quote Originally Posted by נהאל (Neal) View Post
    Is anyone interested in a computer program that tells you what the current Hebrew date is as compared to the current Gregorian date?

I've already written most of the logic in the program for a website I'm developing, and I'm currently designing a simple ui interface to go along with it (so you can see the entire Hebrew year matched up with the Gregorian.) It's all in JavaScript.

I ask because I can make the calendar separate for a more immediate release, whereas the site is still very much in the works and will take more time. So let me know if this would be helpful for you.
    Is there an update available for this calendar, software, website, as of yet, Neal? I'm very interested in seeing this go live.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal