Thread: Ben Drake's Making Music Again

Ben Drake's Making Music Again

Wow, Ben Drake's released two albums since I've last checked. I've listened to the one, but not the other yet.

Check it out at bandcamp.com, here's a link to the album I just listened to - Unlimited Breadsticks.

Ben Drake has produced a multitude of free albums over the decade, and not all of them are on bandcamp.com. There's more found here.

"Aftermath", "I Don't Live Here", and "Written On The Sky", along with this new one called "Unlimited Breadsticks" are all highly suggested.

If you are able, please donate to him by purchasing an album, else you can download it for free.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

Re: Ben Drake's Making Music Again

I will look it on Youtube

Re: Ben Drake's Making Music Again

Oh wow, didn't even think to check there. Here's Unlimited Breadsticks, the whole album on youtube.

Hands down, my two favorite songs so far, in order (make sure to turn the video-quality up!):

License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/, Ben Drake - Bandcamp
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)