Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mgtow

Re: Mgtow

I'm having an IRL ShieldWall Network meeting this weekend. A few of those who will be present were formerly MGTOW. I just made it clear that I wouldn't tolerate that kind of White Sharia, Andrew Anglin Asian loving, White woman hating silliness.

You know Anglin has a point with women playing a large part in the ongoing destruction of our countries.
    There was a reason women were never allowed to vote in the past. Its was because we wanted to avoid
    this very situation. There's a general backlash against feminism and its not surprising.

I've been hearing this White Sharia lately and never really knew where it came from. Someone on my fb posted a White Sharia parody song from Renegade broadcasting (anti-Christs). I can't believe there are some who believe rape is ok to make more White babies....Rape is punishable by death in the bible and most women would abort the child. It just shows how fallen this world really is.

Honestly, I find it quite sad that so many from both genders like to hate on each other. There are a number of reasons for why we're where we are today. The main reason is our people have come away from Yahweh and we are being punished for disobedience. Deuteronomy Ch. 28 is a good example of curses etc. I of course believe in gender roles, but that doesn't mean treating eachother like crap. For some reason the pagans etc think Christianity enslaves women, which is not true at all. Eve was created as a help mate for Adam.

I've been hearing this White Sharia lately and never really knew where it came from. Someone on my fb posted a White Sharia parody song from Renegade broadcasting (anti-Christs). I can't believe there are some who believe rape is ok to make more White babies....Rape is punishable by death in the bible and most women would abort the child. It just shows how fallen this world really is.
    Its a joke is what it is. One podcast called the war room started the meme. Basically its a group of military vets that get more and more inebriated as the show goes on.
    They started drunkenly mouthing off and just ran with it. Oh i'm pretty sure most of them are married.
    Last edited by Astragoth; 05-15-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Andrew Anglin is a race traitor who currently still advocates racial treason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Its a joke is what it is. One podcast called the war room started the meme. Basically its a group of military vets that get more and more inebriated as the show goes on.
    They started drunkenly mouthing off and just ran with it. Oh i'm pretty sure most of them are married.
    Very good point Astragoth. The lack of communication between us kinsmen helps the children of Satan and his police state keep us divided and confused. The post was informative and edifying.
    I like to add there are ladies and gentlemen in community stalking'' all organized by approved ADL overseers, ect.... All the while they are unknowing most of the time or knowing, dividing our kindred and enforcing political correctness, multi cultural ism, feminism, fake. All under cover of being christian, volunteer fire fighter ect... Lot of moles and trouble makers out there.
    I am only speaking for myself,, when saying I apologize for these uninformed white Isrealites, Churches ect.... It drives White Nationalists away from us in my opinion. It brings hatred of the true followers of Jesus Christ. I hope Yahweh will be heard and respected by opposing world religions wanting harm to us ..

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Very good point Astragoth. The lack of communication between us kinsmen helps the children of Satan and his police state keep us divided and confused. The post was informative and edifying.
    Thanks. "White sharia" is basically a crude meme calling for the return of traditional gender roles. Oh maybe Anglin is a sinner and maybe he isn't but that doesn't make him wrong on some issues.
    Its a sad state of affairs when white men seek the comfort of Asian women because most white women are so intolerable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    I'm having an IRL ShieldWall Network meeting this weekend. A few of those who will be present were formerly MGTOW. I just made it clear that I wouldn't tolerate that kind of White Sharia, Andrew Anglin Asian loving, White woman hating silliness.
    Isolation from fellowship makes it easier to be ganged up on by the children of Satan. So much hurt pride out there. A clear single universal answer for all our race is so hard to find nowadays. May peace among all Isrealite men and women be found who are hurting in soul and heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Thanks. "White sharia" is basically a crude meme calling for the return of traditional gender roles. Oh maybe Anglin is a sinner and maybe he isn't but that doesn't make him wrong on some issues.
    Its a sad state of affairs when white men seek the comfort of Asian women because most white women are so intolerable.
    Maybe he's a sinner an maybe he isn't? Andrew Anglin's literally and actively anti-Christian and literally and actively promoting White men having sex with nonWhite women, and says it does no harm and that it cucks nonWhite men. Did Phineas say, "Oh, maybe he's a sinner, and maybe he isn't?" Wow.