Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mgtow

Re: Mgtow

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Thanks. "White sharia" is basically a crude meme calling for the return of traditional gender roles. Oh maybe Anglin is a sinner and maybe he isn't but that doesn't make him wrong on some issues.
    Its a sad state of affairs when white men seek the comfort of Asian women because most white women are so intolerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Maybe he's a sinner an maybe he isn't? Andrew Anglin's literally and actively anti-Christian and literally and actively promoting White men having sex with nonWhite women, and says it does no harm and that it cucks nonWhite men. Did Phineas say, "Oh, maybe he's a sinner, and maybe he isn't?" Wow.
    I'd have to agree, it's pretty cut and dry with Anglin. There's no room for misinterpretation at all.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Damn thing's still broken.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Maybe he's a sinner an maybe he isn't? Andrew Anglin's literally and actively anti-Christian and literally and actively promoting White men having sex with nonWhite women, and says it does no harm and that it cucks nonWhite men. Did Phineas say, "Oh, maybe he's a sinner, and maybe he isn't?" Wow.
    I have no idea what he has done actually frankly I'm not sure I care. I try not to concern myself about everyone else's sins I try and worry about my own.
    The "purity spiraling"routine gets old after awhile. Especially given current circumstances. "Take the beam out of your eye" comes to mind.

I have no idea what he has done actually frankly I'm not sure I care. I try not to concern myself about everyone else's sins I try and worry about my own.
    The "purity spiraling"routine gets old after awhile. Especially given current circumstances. "Take the beam out of your eye" comes to mind.
    Another good point.

It's righteous to work on our own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12), but it's also righteous to help our brethren:

Mark 2:16-17 KJV (bold indicates updated word)
    16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? 17 When Yahshua heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

It's good to call out a sinner for being a sinner, in the hopes and prayers that our brothers and sisters will repent and inherit the Kingdom with us. It's when we call out others for sins that we ourselves commit that we become hypocrites, and are blinded by the beams in our eyes.

Also, don't forget, many brothers and sisters sometimes listen to influential sinners. They too could use a wake-up call.

Some men are antichrists and will not repent, but if a man is willing to repent of race-mixing, he can be forgiven. That goes for any man, whether he be in mgtow, the Anglin-sphere, or where have you:

Ezra 10:1-3 KJV
    1 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore. 2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing. 3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.

Please read the rest of Ezra 10 to see the multitude of men who repented.
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

The key here is "repented". To be fair.. Anglin has not repented, but rather the opposite. So any knives thrown his way would seem deserved. But I'm with Astragoth on not giving a flip about the guy. If he was here posting I'd feel differently. But that's just me. Plus I'm an a-hole when it comes to certain things, so I don't know and also really don't care. There's a million more just like him. At least he's not claiming to be CI.

Getting back to the topic of the thread, MGTOW, I see it as another means in destruction for the white race. The more white men who gravitate towards it the smaller our population becomes as a result. MGTOW at it's core means men not having ANYTHING to do with women period. Anything about raping, taking advantage, or what have you was added by MGTOW men who absolutely hate and loath women and are perverts to boot. At it's core (MGTOW) it's about no contact or the least amount of contact with women possible. That in itself, meaning the core principles of MGTOW, is damaging to our white race and it's survival. My opinion.

I had no idea what MGTOW meant until this thread was posted.

Freud would call this one a slip.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I had no idea what MGTOW meant until this thread was posted.

Freud would call this one a slip.
    Men Going Their Own Way

It's fairly popular in youtube communities and especially popular with butthurt beta males that can't get a date to save their life. lol

Blog Entries

Something came to my mind about MGTOW. I am reading the book of JOB in the books of Yahweh. Suffering brought Job to reason the reality of how blessings causes one to be insensitive and arrogant .. I personally do not want to be a agent of Satan to cause misery to women. I wish misery on no one, it is Yahweh's business. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn Aldwyn View Post
    Men Going Their Own Way

It's fairly popular in youtube communities and especially popular with butthurt beta males that can't get a date to save their life. lol
    Or men that have gotten royally screwed by women and their jew lawyers in divorce court and are now working themselves to death to pay for kids they'll
    never see and a house they don't live in. Something I've seen over and over and over in the years I've worked.
    The fact is most men nowadays don't want to deal with modern white women to many of them act like jewesses.
    They aren't feminine no one wants to marry a man with tits and thats what most western women act like.
    Why do you think white men marry their china dolls?

Blog Entries

Or men that have gotten royally screwed by women and their jew lawyers in divorce court and are now working themselves to death to pay for kids they'll
    never see and a house they don't live in. Something I've seen over and over and over in the years I've worked.
    The fact is most men nowadays don't want to deal with modern white women to many of them act like jewesses.
    They aren't feminine no one wants to marry a man with tits and thats what most western women act like.
    Why do you think white men marry their china dolls?
    Good comment Astragoth. Me personally. Sad to say;; going anywhere on earth without the Jew feminist--- rape , domestic violence, kids staving to death hysteria is a pleasant desirable place to be. The multicultural police state mentality is clearly everywhere you buy and sell in the once white nations of the earth. Oh the agony and shame put on us white guy in the remnant who are sensitive enough to care or honest enough not to worship the God of equality. Praise Yahweh.