Thread: Word Power

Word Power

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Word Power is a distinctive sermon because it allows Pastor Visser to discuss his ministerial past in light of president Trump's recent support for the state of Israel before looking at the strength of words that we speak. This upbeat Covenant Gathering episode looks at numerous Bible verses from both Testaments all proving the importance of Yahweh's "Word" in overcoming the eventual battle of Armageddon.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Word Power

Word Power – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/
    https://www.patreon.com/covenantpeople

Word Power [2017] is a distinctive sermon because it allows Pastor Visser to discuss his ministerial past in light of president Trump's recent support for the state of Israel before looking at the strength of words that we speak. This upbeat Covenant Gathering episode looks at numerous Bible verses from both Testaments all proving the importance of Yahweh's "Word" in overcoming the eventual battle of Armageddon.

MP4 | 2017

Great sermon Pastor Visser. This really needed to be said.

Blog Entries

I was very inspired and edified. All the while my pride of being dishonored by liberals bothering me blinded me about Trump. Seeing a world of more common sense with a patriarchal tone. Take that out of the equation;;; Trump is no different than Hillary. I get it. Let all men be liars and put Jesus Christ first in any decision.

Brother, you, as usual, go where the jewdeos fear to tread. No government by men will be righteous. If a politicians lips are moving, they are speaking lies and deliberate jew deceptions. I told Eli you really should have a second spot, and you have proved me very right. Your powerful preaching speaks right to my heart on each show. From one fire-and-brimstoner to another, MORE, MORE, MORE!

Blog Entries

Word Power – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Word Power [2017] is a distinctive sermon because it allows Pastor Visser to discuss his ministerial past in light of president Trump's recent support for the state of Israel before looking at the strength of words that we speak. This upbeat Covenant Gathering episode looks at numerous Bible verses from both Testaments all proving the importance of Yahweh's "Word" in overcoming the eventual battle of Armageddon.

MP4 | 2017