Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 137

Thread: Billy Roper & White Revolution

  1. #51

    New Orleans Sinks Into Confederate Revisionism

    They used masked workers paid through a 'private funder' to remove the first of four Confederate monuments in New Orleans:

    https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...e-revisionism/

  2. #52

    Re: New Orleans Sinks Into Confederate Revisionism

    [QUOTE=BillyRoper;29510]They used masked workers paid through a 'private funder' to remove the first of four Confederate monuments in New Orleans:

    https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...e-revisionism/[/QUOT

    This is one way our history gets erased. Just like how its been done in every empire/civilization our ancestors created and was laid waste by non-whites. This is also why you have all these non-whites who think they're kangs who created all our civilizations, but in the end, Yahweh always leaves a remnant of archeological evidence behind to prove what our people did in the past. On a side note, I do have a question for you brother...Is a statue like this considered an idol?

  3. #53

    Re: New Orleans Sinks Into Confederate Revisionism

    I don't think so, any more than a cast image of a cherubim, or an image of King David on a coin. It's not an idol to remember our heroes, and make monuments to them, especially since they were men who loved and feared God and put Him first.

  4. #54

    Andrew Anglin tries to rehab Mike Enoch

    Birds of a feather flock together, and scum swirls in the same eddy of current. Serial race mixer and racial treason defender Andrew Anglin, most often known for his misogynist hatred of White women, is now attempting to rehabilitate part Jew Mike ‘Enoch’ Peinovich, who was exposed as being Jewish and having a Jewish wife. I believe there’s more than just the profit motive at work here.

    Dr. Pierce used to tell me that it was good that there were amoral, unethical, and standardless collections of people with whom we’d prefer not to associate, since such persons tend to attract one another and create collectives of rubbish. That meant that we didn’t have to worry about having to weed them out of our things. We just had to be careful and make sure not to tie ourselves to them.

    Andrew Anglin wants Peinovich to be forgiven, and for DS and TRS to have firmer ties together. I think that’s a great idea, I like it when our enemies are tightly grouped, too.

    There’s an excellent exposition of this latest kikery on the Purity Spiral forum, under the discussion thread ‘Andrew Anglin facilitates the Enoch question’, here.

    My belief is that this move by Anglin is tied to him being sued by the SPLC. Peinovich has offered to support Anglin in exchange for some mutual back-rubbing, as foreplay.

    It’s another clear coalescing of the Alt Lite as becoming a separate bird entirely not just from White Nationalism, but the otherwise hardening and radicalizing Alt Right, as well. Clear lines are being drawn, as they should be, and people are ultimately going to have to choose a side. Do you support race mixers and homosexuals and Jews, or are you White? It seems easy enough, doesn’t it?

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,402
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: New Orleans Sinks Into Confederate Revisionism

    In my belief. The removal of white history is a form of separating white folks from aindependant life from Joo money interests ect..... The longer White folks in preceding generations are separate from their historical identity ect... the easier to control them into caring for other non white cultural civilization interests and history not ours. For example white children grow and marry outside their race. Simply put; the parents raised their kids to serve another civilization in exchange for a life of wage slavery??

  6. #56

    Re: New Orleans Sinks Into Confederate Revisionism

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    In my belief. The removal of white history is a form of separating white folks from aindependant life from Joo money interests ect..... The longer White folks in preceding generations are separate from their historical identity ect... the easier to control them into caring for other non white cultural civilization interests and history not ours. For example white children grow and marry outside their race. Simply put; the parents raised their kids to serve another civilization in exchange for a life of wage slavery??
    Exactly. Look at what has happened with our people, having forgotten their Christian Identity as the true Israelites, after all.

  7. #57

    Anti-White leftists receive combat training by police.

    Anti-White leftists combat trained by police for Civil War II.

    https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...-civil-war-ii/

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,402
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Anti-White leftists receive combat training by police.

    You try very hard to make the world easier to live for our kinsmen BillyRoper. To my belief. The police helping the violent the godless left murder people is a kind of Popularity contest for the police. Let me explain this point of view that may be way out there for some!!!!!
    The Trump election win was not about preserving the white race on the earth no matter how many wanted it so. It was to me about the white working man not be used by elitist gold diggers.
    80/20 percent rule. 20 percent guys mate the other 80 percent are cannon folder and taken advantage of by this joo matriarchy. The police are or want to be that elite 20 percenters who choose the best girls and have the job where it is hard to be fired. Our race who are police officers, firefighters, military officers, government officials ect....Stepping on each other and having power is more important than the 14 words of David Lane for many of our race.

  9. #59

    Re: Anti-White leftists receive combat training by police.

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    You try very hard to make the world easier to live for our kinsmen BillyRoper. To my belief. The police helping the violent the godless left murder people is a kind of Popularity contest for the police. Let me explain this point of view that may be way out there for some!!!!!
    The Trump election win was not about preserving the white race on the earth no matter how many wanted it so. It was to me about the white working man not be used by elitist gold diggers.
    80/20 percent rule. 20 percent guys mate the other 80 percent are cannon folder and taken advantage of by this joo matriarchy. The police are or want to be that elite 20 percenters who choose the best girls and have the job where it is hard to be fired. Our race who are police officers, firefighters, military officers, government officials ect....Stepping on each other and having power is more important than the 14 words of David Lane for many of our race.
    Thank you, I discuss this incident in detail on today's new The Roper Report (TRR) podcast for 4/27/17: No Jews, Just Right!:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiDrGeGOHyg&t=3084s

  10. #60
    Hardcore DSCI seedliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hell On Earth!
    Posts
    1,969

    Re: Andrew Anglin tries to rehab Mike Enoch

    I would rejoice at Anglin going down for his "Trump is God Emperor" statement except we could always be next.

    That's the only thing, however.

    Guys like Bill White, Matt Hale and Andrew Anglin turn from Yahweh thus they're anathema.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Similar Threads

  1. False prophet Billy Graham passed away
    By Erik in forum Current Events & News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 01:28 PM
  2. Billy Wood sez...
    By Billy Wood in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 12:53 PM
  3. SPLC investigator and fake Klansman William " Billy Morris " outed
    By seedliner in forum Current Events & News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 01:20 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 07:11 PM
  5. Iceland's On-going Revolution
    By Neilus22 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 06:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •