Thread: The French election

Blog Entries

The French election

The Presidential candidate Le Pen has made it to the second voting round where her and a lair anti Christ are running for President of France. My belief is giving myself a headache is not going to change a National election. But Yahweh has commanded us to seek salvation any and everywhere possible.
    In these times; only the dedicated and steadfast believers in identity who are true to their Isrealite bloodline will exist in the future Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Half way believers just are not going to make it. Politics are for those half way compromising believers in Yahweh.
    This is my opinion! Any other polite thoughts on the election?

Re: The French eclection

frey#89 rings it out clear as a bell:
    In these times; only the dedicated and steadfast believers in identity who are true to their Isrealite bloodline will exist in the future Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Half way believers just are not going to make it. Politics are for those half way compromising believers in Yahweh.

True. Nothing will change even if she wins. Just like with Trump. Our people need to stop putting their faith in man...Man will always let you down.

Blog Entries

Thank you both Michael and Erik for your open minded responses to my post.

Re: The French election

We, as people, have been through this farce too many times, to continuously get fooled by politicians. It probably will not matter who wins. The elected toe the line or get dealt with. You will never see some average Joe, that nobody has heard of, winning any election such as this. I may be wrong, but the people are pre-selected. After all, they tell you who you're going to vote for.