Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind Control

Blog Entries

Re: Mind Control

The subject is interesting. I figure that the longer a man walks on pins and needles, eggshells. He is afraid to think. The entity he is afraid of controls what is said thoughtfully.
    The man willfully self censors himself to avoid facing the fear of being punished.

Blog Entries

Whites around the world are severely and selectivity persecuted daily around the world. Now the government that allowed local cities, counties that gave blacks special previlage back years ago as normal in peoples eyes. Forced busing inforced diversity ect... Lack of whites having children being pushed as a problem while our people do not breed well under captivity, ect,,,
    The short form point i am trying to make is open borders while whites are 2nd class citizens not being in position to control the inflow of non whites is normal now. Mind control clear and simple

Blog Entries

Education system promotes conformity. Conformity twists the meaning of honest words and conversation though popularity of financial reward. Good financial times and generosity makes arguments a lot less frequent. My experience is you should not suffer doing good to eradicate greed to avoid mind control Respect your-self's brothers and sisters in Christ.