Thread: The Roper Report on Youtube

The Roper Report on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihZAcwSnIF8&t=3s

Featuring Shaun King, Milo, Steve Stephens, Jamie Urton, and: it isn't a hate crime if you love doing it; it isn't punching right if they're all to your left.

Re: The Roper Report on Youtube

Check out the just uploaded 2nd half of The Roper Report (TRR) podcast Adolf Hitler birthday special! In this half hour episode (I can now upload full length audio podcasts to Youtube) I discuss and promote The ShieldWall Network organization thoroughly, as well as the Fresno anti-White racist mass murders. (like and subscribe, if you don't mind, and share it. Thanks!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDalGKCr5Q8&t=42s

I listened to both youtube reports. Very informative. When white nationalists get infiltrated. My belief in Joo or folks marrying other races are this. These folks that are not White ---They are Better off joining a pepper gig. When white kinsmen compromise their pride they are really just retreating to isolated safe places free of the multicultural jungle. Organized retreat.

Great work, Billy.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    I listened to both youtube reports. Very informative. When white nationalists get infiltrated. My belief in Joo or folks marrying other races are this. These folks that are not White ---They are Better off joining a pepper gig. When white kinsmen compromise their pride they are really just retreating to isolated safe places free of the multicultural jungle. Organized retreat.
    We definitely should be loyal to our own race. Other races know this, but white people haven't learned that. A white nation, that becomes a non white nation, will become a cesspool. You can see the rapid decline now. It's like the old saying "if you don't want to go to the third world, then we will bring it to you." People like Soros, don't mind funding the demise of white people. As a matter of fact, his actions encourage it.
    Last edited by EricK; 04-21-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Thank all three of you. Since I now can upload full length shows to Youtube and have some subscribers, a well as people letting others know through social media that The Roper Report is back, I'll be doing one show per week and uploading it to the Billy Roper Youtube channel. If you have any suggestions for show features, or questions you'd like for me to answer on the podcast, feel free to ask.