Re: My websites for anyone interested

Quote Originally Posted by Evesdaughter14 View Post
    Here is my charity blog https://evesdaughter14.wordpress.com

Here is my personal blog
    https://evesdaughter3.wordpress.com

Here is the Shield Maidens Network blog
    https://theshieldmaidens.wordpress.com
    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    I read them and liked them. very charitable and selfless.
    I talk more about her current projects with the 'Cover Our People With Love' charity here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDalGKCr5Q8

Blog Entries

Re: The Roper Report on Youtube

I listened to both youtube reports. Very informative. When white nationalists get infiltrated. My belief in Joo or folks marrying other races are this. These folks that are not White ---They are Better off joining a pepper gig. When white kinsmen compromise their pride they are really just retreating to isolated safe places free of the multicultural jungle. Organized retreat.

Great work, Billy.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I listened to both youtube reports. Very informative. When white nationalists get infiltrated. My belief in Joo or folks marrying other races are this. These folks that are not White ---They are Better off joining a pepper gig. When white kinsmen compromise their pride they are really just retreating to isolated safe places free of the multicultural jungle. Organized retreat.
    We definitely should be loyal to our own race. Other races know this, but white people haven't learned that. A white nation, that becomes a non white nation, will become a cesspool. You can see the rapid decline now. It's like the old saying "if you don't want to go to the third world, then we will bring it to you." People like Soros, don't mind funding the demise of white people. As a matter of fact, his actions encourage it.
    Last edited by EricK; 04-21-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Thank all three of you. Since I now can upload full length shows to Youtube and have some subscribers, a well as people letting others know through social media that The Roper Report is back, I'll be doing one show per week and uploading it to the Billy Roper Youtube channel. If you have any suggestions for show features, or questions you'd like for me to answer on the podcast, feel free to ask.

Illegal Immigrant Mestizo Rapes and Murders White Woman In Her Home

Illegal Immigrant Mestizo Rapes and Murders White Woman In Her Home

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...n-in-her-home/

Re: Illegal Immigrant Mestizo Rapes and Murders White Woman In Her Home

Another sad story. No mass deportations so it will continue to happen. Looking forward to the day our enemies are destroyed.

Blog Entries

I read in Yahoo News that Trump reassured illegal migrant dream seekers not to worry deportations; just criminal illegal migrants are to be deported . Isn't criminal and illegal the same root word??? Duh controlled blanket amenity for non white illegals? White emigrants from Europe had better try hard to be classified as criminals or else!! How as we as White prove we are not criminals for being born???
    More talk and legal delays while our race is terrorized and killed again daily!!!

....They’d just sit out there and stare around. They were just creepy looking. They would look at my daughter creepy. Finally I wouldn’t let her go with me to the garbage can,” Joseph Person, a neighbor said.

Yep. These types wait for the opportune time to strike. They will usually pick the weak and defenseless. It's what animals do in the wild as well. It's like a lioness waiting for the perfect time to make a run at a small gazelle. Non whites, such as this mexican, are always on the prowl.

I read in Yahoo News that Trump reassured illegal migrant dream seekers not to worry deportations; just criminal illegal migrants are to be deported . Isn't criminal and illegal the same root word??? Duh controlled blanket amenity for non white illegals? White emigrants from Europe had better try hard to be classified as criminals or else!! How as we as White prove we are not criminals for being born???
    More talk and legal delays while our race is terrorized and killed again daily!!!
    Yup, once you step foot in the Country illegally you've commited a felony. Funny how no one ever brings this up. Oh, we're just gonna go after the really bad ones, well when are you gonna do it. He's all talk no action....Same phrase he used against everyone else.