Thread: Yahshua's Crucifixion and Resurrection

Yahshua's Crucifixion and Resurrection

Was Christ crucified on Wednesday and resurrected Saturday? I wondered what your thoughts on this were. Friday to Sunday isn't three days and three nights.

Re: Yahshua's Crucifixion and Resurrection

Personally, I don't worry too much about which calendar to use or what day of the week to worship on, my God knows my heart and my intent, and there are much bigger and more important issues to me, such as converting as many Judeo-Christians as possible to Christian Identity. So, this is the kind of Easter message I try to give:

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...-white-people/

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Personally, I don't worry too much about which calendar to use or what day of the week to worship on, my God knows my heart and my intent, and there are much bigger and more important issues to me, such as converting as many Judeo-Christians as possible to Christian Identity. So, this is the kind of Easter message I try to give:

https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...-white-people/
    Great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Was Christ crucified on Wednesday and resurrected Saturday? I wondered what your thoughts on this were. Friday to Sunday isn't three days and three nights.
    When hopefully many thousands of new converts to CI eventually pose this same question, I will refer them to my thoughts here:

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...all-on&p=29329

Right now I am zeroing in on the exact Julian day of the week it was, to put a lot of issues to rest - but read the whole thread from the beginning.

I figure it is a point of respect to Jesus Christ to study when Christ resurrected. My understanding is limited on the issue though...
    I personally am glad there are people who try to understand the bible. It will be sooner or later a boost to some mans character and integrity. The world is a better place for what Yahweh gave.

I'd worry less about the day it happened and focus on why it happened.

Many Christians have their belief threatened by a whole range of unbelievers who are able to ‘show/prove’ that Christ wasn’t the Messiah according to the Bible, because He didn’t fulfill His “sign of the prophet Jonas . . . three days and three nights in the heart of the earth”. (Matthew 12:38-42)

We can actually prove Christ right and them wrong.