Thread: A Titus 2 woman

A Titus 2 woman

I came across this http://titus2mentoringwomen.com/about/ and obviously it's not something we would participate in, because I sure am not going to mentor a non-white woman, but I think something like this would be nice to have for Christian Identitists. What do you think?

Re: A Titus 2 woman

I try to be more active here so thank you for putting this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    I try to be more active here so thank you for putting this here.
    You're welcome, I wish there was a more active female fellowship within Christian Identity.

Dear Evesdaughter and Lisa,

Glad to see you both here. I have seen many husband and wife ministries rise up to this standard wherein the pastor teaches the men and his wife mentors to the women. I have felt in my heart that perhaps I could do this but I think I would be overextending myself. I can however point you towards some resources and inspirations from time to time. Currently I have been pondering on this 14 day Bible Devotional for homeschool moms available to you on the "Teach them Diligently" website :

Get INSTANT Access to The 14 Day Starter Bible Devotional for Homeschool Moms : http://teachthemdiligently365.com/14...homeschoolers/

They also have homeschool conventions which can be very uplifting if you are like me and feel a little overwhelmed at times.

Anyways I wish you both good tidings and great joy in Christ,

Peace be with you and I hope you enjoy the link and that it helps you serve your God and your loved ones.
    angeblu.jpg

I think it's something greatly needed in the CI community. Of course, when you go to outside sources they aren't going to have our views on scriptures. I think it would be great for fellow Israelite women to come together and maybe start a mentoring blog or something. You could even set it up in this section of the forums. Each woman can have her own role in what she specializes in etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    Dear Evesdaughter and Lisa,

Glad to see you both here. I have seen many husband and wife ministries rise up to this standard wherein the pastor teaches the men and his wife mentors to the women. I have felt in my heart that perhaps I could do this but I think I would be overextending myself. I can however point you towards some resources and inspirations from time to time. Currently I have been pondering on this 14 day Bible Devotional for homeschool moms available to you on the "Teach them Diligently" website :

Get INSTANT Access to The 14 Day Starter Bible Devotional for Homeschool Moms : http://teachthemdiligently365.com/14...homeschoolers/

They also have homeschool conventions which can be very uplifting if you are like me and feel a little overwhelmed at times.

Anyways I wish you both good tidings and great joy in Christ,

Peace be with you and I hope you enjoy the link and that it helps you serve your God and your loved ones.
    angeblu.jpg
    I just made a g+ group after having a few women come to me saying they would like more Christian Identity female interaction as well. I guess we will see how it goes but at the very least we can encourage each other and share resources.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...29488041764440