Thread: War in Scripture

War in Scripture

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

War in Scripture
    provides a basic overview of warfare in both Testaments of the Bible while proving not only does Yahweh allow war but oftentimes commands it. Are Christians to thank veterans for their freedom? Why did Trump bomb Syria? Will any war of man ever be profitable? Many of these answers are provided in this energetic sermon designed to inspire Christian "soldiers" to war for Christ.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: War in Scripture

War in Scripture [2017] provides a basic overview of warfare in both Testaments of the Bible while proving not only does Yahweh allow war but oftentimes commands it. Are Christians to thank veterans for their freedom? Why did Trump bomb Syria? Will any war of man ever be profitable? Many of these answers are provided in this energetic sermon designed to inspire Christian "soldiers" to war for Christ.

MP4 | 2017

War in Scripture (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

War in Scripture (Studio) provides a basic overview of warfare in both Testaments of the Bible while proving not only does Yahweh allow war but oftentimes commands it. Are Christians to thank veterans for their freedom? Why did Trump bomb Syria? Will any war of man ever be profitable? Many of these answers are provided in this energetic sermon designed to inspire Christian "soldiers" to war for Christ.

MP3 Link

Re: War in Scripture (Studio)

Great study Pastor Visser! It's good to be harsh. Our people need a wake-up call from this system we're under.

I'm currently reading a great Old Testament history book my wife got for me for Christmas called "Battles of the Bible, A Military History of Ancient Israel", which has really increased my understanding of the military campaigns waged by our people in conquering the promised land. I sincerely recommend it for Bible scholars who also like military history.

War in Scripture – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

War in Scripture [2017] provides a basic overview of warfare in both Testaments of the Bible while proving not only does Yahweh allow war but oftentimes commands it. Are Christians to thank veterans for their freedom? Why did Trump bomb Syria? Will any war of man ever be profitable? Many of these answers are provided in this energetic sermon designed to inspire Christian "soldiers" to war for Christ.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!