Thread: Could the Syrian gas attack be a false flag?

Could the Syrian gas attack be a false flag?

The propaganda news machine, likes to tug on the heartstrings of the public. Could there be a reason behind all of this, concerning Syria? I know everything that happens can't be a false flag event, but let me know what you think about this.

https://www.infowars.com/live-eviden...is-false-flag/

Re: Could the Syrian gas attack be a false flag?

I figured that my article about Trump yesterday hadn't stepped on enough toes, so I wrote one this morning that has bigger shoes: https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...a-ously-folks/

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    I figured that my article about Trump yesterday hadn't stepped on enough toes, so I wrote one this morning that has bigger shoes: https://theroperreportsite.wordpress...a-ously-folks/
    Yep. It's usually a case of "who stands to benefit from something like this?"

Quote Originally Posted by EricK View Post
    The propaganda news machine, likes to tug on the heartstrings of the public. Could there be a reason behind all of this, concerning Syria? I know everything that happens can't be a false flag event, but let me know what you think about this

EricK, I'm going to ignore the idiot above this post and address your question. I've been hesitant to respond because we have seen story arcs like this played out many times before. I see this in two ways..

This could be the most important trigger event in modern history.
    or
    This could be just another day in global political BS with fists shaking, fingers pointing, and a few cruise missiles thrown in for good measure.

Either way, this event has the potential for great significance and it was a good catch on your part. And yes, false flag 100%.

Blog Entries

My opinion goes over and beyond a false flag. Those decent service personnel in Syria who died because of a sneak attack on their Air base by USA missiles. Those guys at least stay in there country trying to make their country work. Those Refugees from Syria flooding into Europe are bums demanding welfare from a foreign government like Sweden, Germany ect... not to mention the ones from Other countries in the Middle East and Africa. Just a detestable and evil thing to happen to government workers of a foreign country;;; minding their own business in their country..

I believe it was a false flag. Look at all the videos of this incident. You're telling me it was a gas attack and no one is wearing hazmat suits and many aren't even wearing gloves? Also, who has time to film everything? Shouldn't you be helping? Just a bunch of propagada. Now I find it funny how the government will complain that Assad's regime is killing civilians yet everytime our government drops bombs civilians die...War is war and civilians will always be caught up in it. It also makes me sick how we go and bomb Countries and because of this we have to take in "refugees" from these areas and around the world.