Thread: The Soldier's Psalm

The Soldier's Psalm

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

The Soldier's Psalm is an expository lecture covering the entire 91st "warrior's" Psalm that was essential to both the 91st Brigade during World War I and Yahshua the Christ during His temptations by Satan. Unfortunately the radio network dropped the last five minutes of this Covenant Gathering broadcast thus this sermon's conclusion is taken from the security (studio) recording in order to deliver the punchline.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: The Soldier's Psalm

The Soldier's Psalm [2017] is an expository lecture covering the entire 91st "warrior's" Psalm that was essential to both the 91st Brigade during World War I and Yahshua the Christ during His temptations by Satan. Unfortunately the radio network dropped the last five minutes of this Covenant Gathering broadcast thus this sermon's conclusion is taken from the security (studio) recording in order to deliver the punchline.

MP4 | 2017

The Soldier's Psalm (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

The Soldier's Psalm (Studio) is an expository lecture covering the entire 91st "warrior's" Psalm that was essential to both the 91st Brigade during World War I and Yahshua the Christ during His temptations by Satan. In many ways this "studio" (security) version is better than the AIR because while admittedly more 'raw' it is less edited and more consistent. Either way, there now exists two versions of this EFR sermon.

MP3 Link

Re: The Soldier's Psalm (Studio)

The Soldier's Psalm – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

The Soldier's Psalm [2017] is an expository lecture covering the entire 91st "warrior's" Psalm that was essential to both the 91st Brigade during World War I and Yahshua the Christ during His temptations by Satan. Unfortunately the radio network dropped the last five minutes of this Covenant Gathering broadcast thus this sermon's conclusion is taken from the security (studio) recording in order to deliver the punchline.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!