Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Visser's Most Influential Sermons?

Thumbs up Pastor Visser's Most Influential Sermons?

What sermons from CPM influenced you the most? Or what sermons stand out to you as some of the greatest to proceed from this pulpit?

My first vote is for the obvious, The Morning (Mourning) Stars Series!

Re: Pastor Visser's Most Influential Sermons?

I enjoy them all. But if I have to pick, Careful How You Hear, Nation Against Nation, and Kingdom Against Kingdom come to mind immediately. Its difficult to pick one or a few when there are so many that are great.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What a great idea for a thread.

One of my personal favorites is still Vision of Obadiah [2008]. An immense amount of work went into its production at the time and in many ways it has influenced the current bumper tracks we still use today. The background music usually changes but the voice remains consistent.

Believe it or not, one of the most influential sermons I ever heard was from my friend Pastor Jay Faber called "Liberals: Scourge of Yahweh." It might be out there somewhere, if not we could likely reissue it.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

I've said it before -- "Daystar" is my favorite and the last sermon where Visser had testicles.

Give it a listen and see for yourself...

None. But a couple of tips: Constantinople is pronounced con-stan-tin-opol; Epitome is pronounced ep-it-o-mee. Then again, when is Greek important to a Christian teacher? SHM. Anyway, I've come to save the day with a fantastic sermon called 'A Tuna Never had a Son'. Enjoy, and Prasise YHWH!

Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

You're a bonfide pigsh*t of a human. Enjoy your permanent vacation.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I guess he missed that we already had our laughs at all the idiots violating Yahweh's Law.

Coming from Marty's camp I'm not shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    I guess he missed that we already had our laughs at all the idiots violating Yahweh's Law.

Coming from Marty's camp I'm not shocked.
    Swiss Cheese has less holes than Identity theology.

So much for the Golden Rule, huh? lol @ "law keepers."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey View Post
    None. But a couple of tips: Constantinople is pronounced con-stan-tin-opol; Epitome is pronounced ep-it-o-mee. Then again, when is Greek important to a Christian teacher? SHM. Anyway, I've come to save the day with a fantastic sermon called 'A Tuna Never had a Son'. Enjoy, and Prasise YHWH!

What the hell is "Donkeys and Dust"?

You have screwed up, Adam. I told you never to **** in another pastor's nest, and yet you went and did it. Taking down Marvin was one thing, but what you did here was not our fight. Shame on you.

When I logged in earlier and saw this, I didn't at first know what you were on about. This is low: Screenshot_2018-09-22 Re How do - Covenant People's Forums.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You're a bonfide pigsh*t of a human. Enjoy your permanent vacation.
    Agreed, but that should be "Bonafide". Perhaps add Latin along with the Greek.