Thread: U.S. Department of Education Indoctrinates Students Into Islam

U.S. Department of Education Indoctrinates Students Into Islam

U.S. Department of Education Indoctrinates Students Into Islam

“Much of this so-called educational material is nothing more than indoctrinating students into Islamic religious beliefs, duties and actions.”

Children are asked, or told, to complete such assignments as:

“…explore and understand the basic beliefs of Islam as well as the Five Pillars that guide Muslims in their daily life; belief, fasting, almsgiving, and pilgrimage.”
    “…focus on learning about the core duties of Muslims…”
    “…read about what it means to proclaim faith or belief as a Muslim.”
    “…watch the two streaming video segments about prayer preparation and the set of movements for prayer.”

In addition, students are expected to correctly understand and answer such questions as:

“Describe the process that Muslims go through to prepare to pray.”
    “What do the prayers sound like?”
    “What do the movements look like?”
    “What are some of the things Muslims say during prayer?”

The lesson plan is designed for students in grades 5-12.

Full story http://christianaction.org/blog/2017...nts-into-islam

Re: U.S. Department of Education Indoctrinates Students Into Islam

Indoctrination is exactly what it is. It's like saying "children, accept diversity, so that this country will turn into a cesspool." You don't want the third world to be the new America? Ok then, we will bring it to you. Eventually, we will wind up as prisoners, in a country founded by white men. I kind of feel that way now. I'm white, and I'm being made out to be the enemy, by the media and globalist stooges. The world elite knew that America would be the last to accept globalism. They're trying to finish off Europe, and America at the same time.

Blog Entries

Re: U.S. Department of Education Indoctrinates Students Into Islam

In my experienced biased opinion. One such European nation that is infiltrated by Islam is Holland. The nation of Turkey has nationals there plotting to run the government functions;;; all the while the EU not only does nothing but encourages it. Any action by the Dutch are frustrated by EU regulation. Even the society of the USA has been weakened by Feminists and ADL legal schemes. So much;;; I do not doubt the department of Education is a tool for outside enemies of our country.