Thread: What is Dual Seedline?

What is Dual Seedline?

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

What is Dual Seedline? scrutinizes four main doctrines that Christian Identity pastors "in-name-only" often use to lead their listeners directly into judaism. This Covenant Gathering broadcast looks at the seduction of Eve, reality of Satan, importance of baptism and use of Yahweh's sacred Name and the modern jewish view of these teachings before confirming these teachings exist paradoxically in the Holy Bible.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: What is Dual Seedline?

What is Dual Seedline? [2017] scrutinizes four main doctrines that Christian Identity pastors "in-name-only" often use to lead their listeners directly into judaism. This Covenant Gathering broadcast looks at the seduction of Eve, reality of Satan, importance of baptism and use of Yahweh's sacred Name and the modern jewish view of these teachings before confirming these teachings exist paradoxically in the Holy Bible.

MP4 | 2017

Blog Entries

Re: What is Dual Seedline? (Studio)

Great sermon. In my opinion and understanding differences in state of mind toward each other is a reality. Only Yahweh brings meaning and wisdom as it concern to unity. A mans faith is his responsibility. No one can teach him to respect himself. The wise words of a man of Yahweh is helpful to a believer and follower of Yahweh like me.

I'd personally like to hear a few more hours spent on this subject. Pastor Visser's DSCI For Dummies went 5 parts alone.

Clarification between DSCI and OSL is very much needed and should be one of the first things explained to anyone new to the faith. These sermons are very important.

Keeping with tradition I see you still didn't use "Christian Identity" in the title.

There's none more blatantly fake and amateur than those who do.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

What is Dual Seedline? – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

What is Dual Seedline? [2017] scrutinizes four main doctrines that Christian Identity pastors "in-name-only" often use to lead their listeners directly into judaism. This Covenant Gathering broadcast looks at the seduction of Eve, reality of Satan, importance of baptism and use of Yahweh's sacred Name and the modern jewish view of these teachings before confirming these teachings exist paradoxically in the Holy Bible.

What is Dual Seedline? from CPM on Vimeo.

Blog Entries

What is Dual Seedline? (Studio) – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

What is Dual Seedline? (Studio) [2017] scrutinizes four main doctrines that Christian Identity pastors "in-name-only" often use to lead their listeners directly into judaism. This Covenant Gathering broadcast looks at the seduction of Eve, reality of Satan, importance of baptism and use of Yahweh's sacred Name and the modern jewish view of these teachings before confirming these teachings exist paradoxically in the Holy Bible.

What is Dual Seedline? (Studio) from CPM on Vimeo.