Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pastor Steve's "Wake Up Call" & "Word For Word"

Re: "Pastor" Steve on America's Most Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Yes! This piece of sh*t imposter in now burning in Hell and reminded continually of the scriptural conditions of being a preacher (1 Timothy 3)!

A happy day in our Christian Identity! Now, to aid in removing the final vestiges of its disgusting judaism so others aren't infected.
    Praise Yahweh! It couldn't have happened to a better jew:

https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com...ephen_Anderson
    https://www.radioworld.com/news-and-...te-broadcaster
    https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Steve_Anderson

Contrary to all men, they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I almost forgot to embed this video since they deleted our Vimeo and nobody cared:

This way the general public can continue to enjoy this Biblically-forbidden tare's stellar contributions in getting our race to accept the Bible as completely erroneous and jewish quotes as the infallible word of its handlers.

Blow that shofar, wannabe jewboy - it wouldn't be the first time inbred Anderson went down on Yahweh's enemy. Evil never dies.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

From Cop killer and America's Most Wanted fugitive to Christian Identity theologian - that's quite a leap!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    From Cop killer and America's Most Wanted fugitive to Christian Identity theologian - that's quite a leap!
    Yes, shooting at police men and harassing helpless women is doing the Lard's work, where have you been Joe? Keep up.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

By way of update "pastor" Steve didn't die from his stroke (curse) but is now in a "nursing home" enjoying diversity up close and personal.

Personally, I think that's a much better outcome than simple death. Keep praying the physical abuse towards this false prophet intensifies.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Blow that shofar, wannabe jewboy - it wouldn't be the first time inbred Anderson went down on Yahweh's enemy. Evil never dies.
    During his trial, Anderson apologized for his actions and what he had said on the air. According to press reports of the time, he told U.S. District Judge Danny C. Reeves, “My actions were wrong — bad wrong. What I said was very wrong and I apologize for that.”

https://www.radioworld.com/news-and-...te-broadcaster