Thread: Yahweh's Truth #379

Yahweh's Truth #379

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#379] is a special episode of Intel Update allowing Dr. Wickstrom and Pastor Visser to discuss current events like New York doing away with "racist" literary tests for public school teachers and the recent lawsuit against Merck's faulty vaccines. The second half of this unique recording is a deeper Bible study into II Peter 3:1-14 and the 91st "soldier's Psalm" and its significance to CI today.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Yahweh's Truth #379

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#379] is a special episode of Intel Update allowing Dr. Wickstrom and Pastor Visser to discuss current events like New York doing away with "racist" literary tests for public school teachers and the recent lawsuit against Merck's faulty vaccines. The second half of this unique recording is a deeper Bible study into II Peter 3:1-14 and the 91st "soldier's Psalm" and its significance to CI today.

MP4 | 2017

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the presentation. During the show the phrase ignorance is a chose made me think. If more of our people chose to stand up to the bully tactics of the children of Satan;;;; the world would be a lot bigger and less hateful for the remnant of the kinsmen in existance.

Thank you for releasing this. It's hard to listen to Intel Update on YouTube.

Somebody should also compile the episodes with Pastor Bob Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Thank you for releasing this. It's hard to listen to Intel Update on YouTube.

Somebody should also compile the episodes with Pastor Bob Jones.

I believe all the episodes with Pastor Bob Jones are on talkshoe. http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=58022&cmd=tc
    I hope this helps.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Blog Entries

Yahweh's Truth #379 - Wick & Viss @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Yahweh's Truth #379 from CPM on Vimeo.