Thread: The ways of Cain

Blog Entries

The ways of Cain

Would the evildoers of Cain be wanderers not being able to control the urge to steal and destroy. On the other hand; the seekers of righteousness of Yahweh have self control and peace of sprite.
    I figure in my own understanding; the Satanic seed-line are bad folks who do not understand or respect self control like the freedom lovers of Yahweh. Any thoughts on the serpent seed line of Satan.

Re: The ways of Cain

There are those who say the offspring of Cain are the Negroes. And much like the people who think Noah's sons or their wives were all different races, they are spreading an outright lie.

Evil is the opposite of good. Whatever is good, evil twists and replicates. Examples are the cross and the pentacle, evil takes these things and turns them upside down. So then you have the inverted cross and the pentagram. Evil spelled backwards is Live. And in the context of the subject of Cain you have the Negroes who claim the offspring of Cain are the white race.

But I digress. When looking at the offspring of Cain one has to look at Cain himself. Because as much as there is talk of fruit going around in the garden, with Cain.. the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

When you understand that Lucifer/Satan was the serpent in the garden and the tree was the tree of the understanding of good and evil it becomes clear who Cain is. And Cain's offspring are just like their father. A murderer from the beginning. The offspring of Satan.

It's no mistake that Cain was left out of the genealogy of Adam for this reason. But there are those who will twist that and say Cain was simply disowned for murdering Abel, and therefore left out of the book. These same people will tell you Jesus was a mud.

I stopped watching the television to stop looking at them.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the input. In the times we live writing about race is getting more and more risky to livelihood and health. Only the faithful find God. The kind of support I can get from fellow kinsmen determines my willingness to talk publicly about the joo run police state society.
    Also the non white invasion of our streets of where ever we live. May the few or remnant of us brave enough to even comment about the heavy hand rule of the joo----- and their empowered non white locusts be given ways to find pride and dignity.