Thread: Contend For the Faith!

Contend For the Faith!

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Contend For the Faith! is an expository Covenant Gathering sermon proving the similarities between the complete epistle of JUDE to Enoch and Peter's writings. Why does this New Testament author use Sodom, Cain, Balaam, Korah and Lucifer as examples? This "half-brother" of Christ warns that towards the finale of this age false prophets will work against Yahweh's truth to further Satan's agenda on earth.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Contend For the Faith!

Contend For the Faith! [2017] is an expository Covenant Gathering sermon proving the similarities between the complete epistle of JUDE to Enoch and Peter's writings. Why does this New Testament author use Sodom, Cain, Balaam, Korah and Lucifer as examples? This "half-brother" of Christ warns that towards the finale of this age false prophets will work against Yahweh's truth to further Satan's agenda on earth.

MP4 | 2017

The books of Enoch are very insightful. This sermon is as well. Im very glad these euro folk recordings are posted. I'm always too busy for the live broadcast.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

@ 40 minutes:

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Contend For the Faith! (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Contend For the Faith! (Studio) is an expository Covenant Gathering sermon proving the similarities between the complete epistle of JUDE to Enoch and Peter's writings. Why does this New Testament author use Sodom, Cain, Balaam, Korah and Lucifer as examples? This "half-brother" of Christ warns that towards the finale of this age false prophets will work against Yahweh's truth to further Satan's agenda on earth.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Contend For the Faith! - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Contend For the Faith! [2017] is an expository Covenant Gathering sermon proving the similarities between the complete epistle of JUDE to Enoch and Peter's writings. Why does this New Testament author use Sodom, Cain, Balaam, Korah and Lucifer as examples? This "half-brother" of Christ warns that towards the finale of this age false prophets will work against Yahweh's truth to further Satan's agenda on earth.

MP4 | 2017