Thread: Secrets of Answered Prayer

Secrets of Answered Prayer

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Secrets of Answered Prayer looks at four ways the faithful can increase their chances of Yahweh pouring out His blessings in their personal lives. Does our Father answer every prayer? Is He bound to forgive sinners? This sermon highlights several New Testament commandments all concerning prayer and its necessity to Israelites today proving oftentimes it's our "asking amiss" that causes unanswered prayer.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Secrets of Answered Prayer

Secrets of Answered Prayer [2017] looks at four ways the faithful can increase their chances of Yahweh pouring out His blessings in their personal lives. Does our Father answer every prayer? Is He bound to forgive sinners? This sermon highlights several New Testament commandments all concerning prayer and its necessity to Israelites today proving oftentimes it's our "asking amiss" that causes unanswered prayer.

MP4 | 2017

Blog Entries

I enjoyed listening to the sermon. I was able to find a sin in my life. I hope to sin less and get better results on my prayers.

We can only strive to be something we are not designed to be. Sinless flesh only happened once and He had a different chromosome makeup. We are not God. But we are commanded to think like one. And what man knows the mind of God? Quite the paradox. But we have to try anyway, Frey#89. You are doing it right.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Blog Entries

Secrets of Answered Prayer - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Secrets of Answered Prayer [2017] looks at four ways the faithful can increase their chances of Yahweh pouring out His blessings in their personal lives. Does our Father answer every prayer? Is He bound to forgive sinners? This sermon highlights several New Testament commandments all concerning prayer and its necessity to Israelites today proving oftentimes it's our "asking amiss" that causes unanswered prayer.

MP4 | 2017