Thread: Solaric and Edenic Covenants

Solaric and Edenic Covenants

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

Solaric and Edenic Covenants attempts to explain the first two contracts made by Yahweh in scripture to the solar system and Adam and Eve before their fall from grace. Why was "man" told to replenish the earth? What was the tree of knowledge? This special release contains both air and studio versions due to this series cancellation yet the truths contained within are still very pertinent to the Christian walk.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: Solaric and Edenic Covenants

Solaric and Edenic Covenants [2017] attempts to explain the first two contracts made by Yahweh in scripture to the solar system and Adam and Eve before their fall from grace. Why was "man" told to replenish the earth? What was the tree of knowledge? This special release contains both air and studio versions due to this series cancellation yet the truths contained within are still very pertinent to the Christian walk.

MP4 | 2017

It's a shame this series was cancelled. It would have made an excellent 15 part series, much like the Mourning Stars. I hope we can see this resurrected in the future.

I agree. This was quite good.

This sermon inspires me to "order up my own ministry" and start calling myself a "pastor."

Not.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Solaric and Edenic Covenants – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Solaric and Edenic Covenants [2017] attempts to explain the first two contracts made by Yahweh in scripture to the solar system and Adam and Eve before their fall from grace. Why was "man" told to replenish the earth? What was the tree of knowledge? This special release contains both air and studio versions due to this series cancellation yet the truths contained within are still very pertinent to the Christian walk.

MP4 | 2017