Thread: Mexico opens legal aid centers in US for illegal immigrants

Mexico opens legal aid centers in US for illegal immigrants

Mexico opens legal aid centers in US for illegal immigrants

The Mexican government has opened up legal aid centers at its consulates across the US, in anticipation of a new wave of crackdowns on illegal immigrants by the administration of President Donald Trump.

Story http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/03...idegaray-Trump

Blog Entries

Re: Mexico opens legal aid centers in US for illegal immigrants

In my biased opinion. Mexico and its people are enemies of the USA. They have nothing in common with Anglo Saxon ethics and values. Troops from Mexico are known to take USA citizens back across the border. This government in Mexico are equivalent to terrorists. They train people there to agitate peaceful USA citizens and the deep state looks to profit from this chaos.
    The books of Yahweh reads the wicked never rest until they do or say something mean.

They won't have to worry. There won't be any mass deportations. Trump is only deporting violent criminals. The thing no one brings up is once they cross the border they have committed a felony, so they should automatically be deported. It's ridiculous and to top it off they can get all the aid they need while our people suffer.

Blog Entries

To me. It proves beyond a question that any effort to honestly point out whites in USA are being replaced and crowed out (without expressive code words and cross signal ) is punishable by imprisonment or slave labor. I went as far as to say slave labor; because how do you earn a living with a felony. (inside the system is off limits for a felon) Besides the police and their sponsored stalking gangs when never give you a day of privacy in yours remaining years of life going public in a honest narrative.
    Medieval torture tactics evolve with time.
    I pray without ceasing. It is a good way to avoid schemes of the devil.

Blog Entries

I do suspect that some CI light people view The Mexicans as more mixed up with queers than straight black men. In a general way. Did not post comment in a hateful context.