Thread: Army makes history by putting Muslim in charge of 14,000 US soldiers’ spiritual needs

Army makes history by putting Muslim in charge of 14,000 US soldiers’ spiritual needs

Army makes history by putting Muslim in charge of 14,000 US soldiers’ spiritual needs

In January, Lt. Col. Khallid Shabazz received the call every Army chaplain dreams of, the call that validates years of intense study and hard work toward keeping the U.S. military in good spiritual health.

He was offered the job of chaplain for an entire division, an honor for anyone in his field but a milestone in his case. After a ceremony this summer, Shabazz will become the first Muslim division-level chaplain in the history of the U.S. military – a Muslim spiritual leader for more than 14,000 mostly Christian soldiers.

Read more here http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...135249589.html

Re: Army makes history by putting Muslim in charge of 14,000 US soldiers’ spiritual n

I wonder if Lt. Col. Shabazz will initiate Islams convert or die policy or simply pass out suicide vests instead.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Re: Army makes history by putting Muslim in charge of 14,000 US soldiers’ spiritual n

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschreck View Post
    I wonder if Lt. Col. Shabazz will initiate Islams convert or die policy or simply pass out suicide vests instead.
    Probably both.

In my opinion. The so called liberal joo does not care because they are resource driven gold diggers. The more disorder there are in USA society;;; the easier to get way with collecting taxes and putting others on a guilt trip.
    As a Indentists I view racial segregation as a tool for better working conditions and lawful order in USA society. Religious segregation goes hand in hand with racial borders.. . No long winded talk to distract me from being denied the access to live in a world of peace and dignity. That is my goal for a world living for Yahweh.

Another reason why we shouldn't join the anti-white military.