Thread: All Fools' Sermon

All Fools' Sermon

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

All Fools' Sermon is a unique April Fool's Day broadcast examining the topic of fools and foolishness in the Holy scripture. Our hope with this lecture is to aid in stopping the willful deception (or lies) against our people by starting with ourselves. This Covenant Gathering episode delves into the Psalms and Proverbs before scrutinizing two detailed parables of Yahshua; the Rich Young Fool and Five Foolish Virgins.

MP3 Link

Blog Entries

Re: All Fools' Sermon

All Fools' Sermon [2017] is a unique April Fool's Day broadcast examining the topic of fools and foolishness in the Holy scripture. Our hope with this lecture is to aid in stopping the willful deception (or lies) against our people by starting with ourselves. This Covenant Gathering episode delves into the Psalms and Proverbs before scrutinizing two detailed parables of Yahshua; the Rich Young Fool and Five Foolish Virgins.

MP4 | 2017

All Fools' Sermon (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2017 CPM sermon here.

All Fools' Sermon (Studio) is a unique April Fool's Day broadcast examining the topic of fools and foolishness in the Holy scripture. Our hope with this lecture is to aid in stopping the willful deception (or lies) against our people by starting with ourselves. This Covenant Gathering episode delves into the Psalms and Proverbs before scrutinizing two detailed parables of Yahshua; the Rich Young Fool and Five Foolish Virgins.

MP3 Link

Re: All Fools' Sermon (Studio)

Do you use Talkshoe for all of your podcasts? I ask because I'm using them for my new 'The Roper Report' podcast starting on April 20th and had a few questions you might help me with. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Do you use Talkshoe for all of your podcasts? I ask because I'm using them for my new 'The Roper Report' podcast starting on April 20th and had a few questions you might help me with. Thanks!
    Billy, I have used talkshoe for a long time. What is the question?
    Senior Pastor at Divine Truth Ministries

PO Box 464
    Bainbridge Ohio 45612

Link to my published works; https://www.amazon.com/Paul-R.-Mulle...ne_cont_book_1

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We actually haven't done a live show on our Talkshoe since Christmas Day 2013 when I ended the Obie & Viss show. It does make a great archive that many people subscribe to so we've continued to put every official release on Talkshoe since then.

We've been on Talkshoe since early 2008 during the UCOY days so we've done countless broadcasts using TS before 2013. If you have any questions about the software just let me know.

April 20th, huh? Well happy birthday then. ;)
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

I have a Talkshoe account made and the first show scheduled. I guess what I need help with from Paul and Jeremy is getting to know how to start the show when the time comes, to start "broadcasting" and recording, and how to allow callers to be unmuted. Of course some I'll just have to learn by experience, so I'll probably do a test run here soon just to see if I can run it correctly. I'll pick a day and advertise it a few days beforehand, maybe right after my birthday.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a Talkshoe account made and the first show scheduled. I guess what I need help with from Paul and Jeremy is getting to know how to start the show when the time comes, to start "broadcasting" and recording, and how to allow callers to be unmuted. Of course some I'll just have to learn by experience, so I'll probably do a test run here soon just to see if I can run it correctly. I'll pick a day and advertise it a few days beforehand, maybe right after my birthday.
    No problem doing a test run here, Billy. Thursday is usually open for me so I could help you on your initial broadcast, after that it's pretty simple.

The main thing to remember is never hit "terminate" only "end" when your show is over. I learned this the hard way, lol.

Either way, let me know - we'll certainly be listening here in Brooks, GA.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Thank you, I will let you know before I do the final test run. The youtube videos have helped a lot, too.

Blog Entries

Re: All Fools' Sermon

All Fools' Sermon - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

All Fools' Sermon [2017] is a unique April Fool's Day broadcast examining the topic of fools and foolishness in the Holy scripture. Our hope with this lecture is to aid in stopping the willful deception (or lies) against our people by starting with ourselves. This Covenant Gathering episode delves into the Psalms and Proverbs before scrutinizing two detailed parables of Yahshua; the Rich Young Fool and Five Foolish Virgins.

MP4 | 2017