Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Growing Pains: Official Kirk “Forces Christ On Sinners” Cameron Thread !!!

Re: Growing Pains: Official Kirk “Forces Christ On Sinners” Cameron Thread !!!

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Queeny Cameron slams Ben Heath & Kirkeronomy, lol!

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Kirk's latest movie Saving Christmas is barely in theaters and already voted "the worst movie ever" at IMDB, even surpassing Plan 9 From Outer Space!

Further reading on this flop:

http://time.com/3621867/kirk-cameron...st-movie-imdb/
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...l-time-2014612
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/t...m-of-all-time/

Sometimes I sit on my Kentucky porch smoking a corn-cobb pipe and sip Kirk's Christmas Blend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Clowney View Post
    Sometimes I sit on my Kentucky porch smoking a corn-cobb pipe and sip Kirk's Christmas Blend.
    You're an idiot, bitch. Saint Kirk doesn't believe you.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Kirk Cameron Files Sex Abuse Charges on Bill Cosby

Another rape allegation has surfaced against famed comedian and actor, Bill Cosby. This time it is from another familiar 80s face: Kirk Cameron.

Kirk Cameron, actor and Christian-activist, who rose to fame on the hit television sitcom “Growing Pains”, revealed to the TMZ offices that he too had been drugged and raped immediately after auditioning for a recurring guest role on “The Cosby Show.”

Cosby wanted to “whiten up the show a bit” and Kirk Cameron was tossed around as somebody who could play a French foreign exchange student.

His lawyer gave an announcement on Cameron’s behalf to the press, here is an excerpt:

“…I’ve seen so many brave women come forward and I feel it’s time as a caring and honest man to come out and say, Cosby not only raped women, but men, at least this man. I am tired of the media worshipping and praising a man that has a past so terrible that it is unbelievable. I have kept this terrible secret for years, but the incident was also a major factor in what led me to Jesus. I wish I had come out sooner, but it’s tougher for men as our masculinity can get called into question when we are sexually assaulted by another man. Why wasn’t I strong enough to fight Mr. Cosby off? Is he a stronger and more physical man than I? I hope I can help other men come out and together we can stop this devil. I will be pursuing damages that are not going to be disclosed at this time.”

Read the full article at link above

Quote Originally Posted by Earl in Detroit View Post
    Kirk Cameron Files Sex Abuse Charges on Bill Cosby

Another rape allegation has surfaced against famed comedian and actor, Bill Cosby. This time it is from another familiar 80s face: Kirk Cameron.

Kirk Cameron, actor and Christian-activist, who rose to fame on the hit television sitcom “Growing Pains”, revealed to the TMZ offices that he too had been drugged and raped immediately after auditioning for a recurring guest role on “The Cosby Show.”

Cosby wanted to “whiten up the show a bit” and Kirk Cameron was tossed around as somebody who could play a French foreign exchange student.

His lawyer gave an announcement on Cameron’s behalf to the press, here is an excerpt:

“…I’ve seen so many brave women come forward and I feel it’s time as a caring and honest man to come out and say, Cosby not only raped women, but men, at least this man. I am tired of the media worshipping and praising a man that has a past so terrible that it is unbelievable. I have kept this terrible secret for years, but the incident was also a major factor in what led me to Jesus. I wish I had come out sooner, but it’s tougher for men as our masculinity can get called into question when we are sexually assaulted by another man. Why wasn’t I strong enough to fight Mr. Cosby off? Is he a stronger and more physical man than I? I hope I can help other men come out and together we can stop this devil. I will be pursuing damages that are not going to be disclosed at this time.”

Read the full article at link above
    I think it's horrible Kirk was sodomized by Bill Cosby. I doubt he is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAllen View Post
    I think it's horrible Kirk was sodomized by Bill Cosby. I doubt he is lying.
    Bill Cosby admits to his rapes:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6d90b...give-women-sex